Thursday, 23 April 2015

UNLEASHING THE SUPER SASSY SMARTPHONE EXPERIENCE- THE ZENPHONE 2!





The best Smartphone experience unleashes itself soon. If you are that tech geek, or that homemaker, or that professional on the go who needs it all in one handy device, THE ASUS ZENPHONE 2 is going to be the love of your life!

That is correct! Zen Mobiles are launching their most exquisite hand held that will change your perception of a truly world class mobile experience for ever. With a 4 GB RAM and INTEL ATOM processor inside this device delivers high quality and seamless performance in every way possible.

ZenFone 2 has a very interactive interphase with a physical control key at the rear as well. It knows exactly what you need! Whether you are left handed or right handed, the new  Ergonomic Arc design  makes everything easier! Clicking selfies, volume keys and undoing actions will be very comfortable and easy.. The elegant new shape feels sturdy yet classy.

I am personally super excited to own the ZENPHONE 2 as my profession requires me to look good all the times. The amazing looking ZENPHONE 2 isn't just an enviably good looking device, but also has a PizelMaster Camera that allows me to click super perfect selfies and produces amazing pictures in even low light. 

VANITY THY NAME IS ZENPHONE 2 truly!




ZenFone 2 comes with a 13MP PixelMaster camera and its f/2.0-aperture lens captures amazing, high-resolution photos with zero shutter-lag. The result is that  your pictures are brighter, clearer and super detailed! Just the features that I need! 

Besides giving me an unbelievable camera experience I am looking forward to the brand's innovative designing that will definitely make the phone look stunning as I flaunt it to the world!
Another factor to look forward to is the Pricing. The soon to be launched on FLIPKART phone is expected to be priced lower than anticipated and deliver much more than you can expect! Zen mobiles have created a market niche for themselves in a short span of time with some outstanding products in the past. Their reputation is something that makes this launch worth  waiting.

And one of the most special features that I am definitely looking forward to are the matching back covers that you can coordinate with your outfits. Seriously a phone that is a part of my wardrobe is something that I am crazily looking forward to trying.

 I'm sure it's going to be Neighbor's envy and owner's pride! I can hardly wait for the launch as the Zenfone 2 will be launched on the 23rd April and sold on Flipkart. Awaiting the mega launch with bated breath literally!

2 comments:

  1. That's a well written description of a smart phone which has made me think of buying the Asus without even Looking at. Great narrativeness.

    ReplyDelete