Wednesday, 22 April 2015

COLOSSAL CLOSET TURNS 1 !!!

Today's post is special. Very very special. ITS OUR ANNIVERSARY WEEK! Yes!! One eventful year has gone by when I first wrote my COLOSSAL CLOSET BLOGPOST. What started off has a shaky hobby, became a full fledged profession that gave me a new identity and wings to fly.


I started soaring high with my blog, Its the reason what I am today. After 9 years of marriage, starting a professional journey was a tough decision, but thanks to my adorable teacher, well wisher and guide +Vandana Choudhary who taught me the finer nuances of blogging, I am what I am now. A stylist, a designer in making, a blogger and a more confident individual.




  I have to thank mum, dad, my girl, my love, my entire family for making this easier by being there always.  MAA, DAD, KAVYA, TANI, BHAI, SHEENA... you guys rock!









Thank you KAVYA for the amazing patience with which you click me! And so well!  You make me feel prettier girl!



Thanks +Rohan Jethani for being my PHOTO GUY! You are awesome and I am sure you will become a super successful professional!

My cousins my friends, my entire clan has been very sweet all through, inquiring about my well being and my blog's equally! Its a great feeling to realize that COLOSSAL CLOSET is an entity after all!

There have been highs and there have been lows. But that's all in one's journey. "Kahin ruk toh kahin chal, everything goes!"






And the kind of exposure that this WORK FROM HOME PROFESSION has given me is enough to make me feel more aware and more popular. FASHIONANDYOU, INDIAN ROOTS, LIMEROAD, PEACHMODE, LAKMESCHOOLOFSTYLE, everything and everyone seems dreamlike, yet so real!Relatives, Friends, well wishers even non acquaintances have begun to see COLOSSAL CLOSET as a rising fashion force. And I couldn't thank them all for all the support and love. We are 1700 fans + on GOOGLE + and 1350+ and counting on FACEBOOK. May this figure reach many more milestones ahead! AMEN!



Writing promotional posts, expressing my style, writing fashion articles, this one year has shown me quiet a lot. I started making money (spending more though always.. hehe!) and I can surely say I'm a more fashionable and evolved person than I ever could have become. Knowing more people who are way ahead and are a learning experience in themselves has given a good exposure. There were times when I would feel totally down and out, but then something exciting would come up and bring me back to life. This has become a way of living, MY BLOGGING LIFE.
It comes with its share of merits and demerits. I don't get enough leisure time now a days but I know that this will result in a better life ahead, all the hardwork and the struggle. Its a beautiful life.
You all- my followers, the readers, my various employers, my family made me what I am now.


Bless me and COLOSSAL CLOSET always. May we see many more such anniversaries ahead! Cheers. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my BLOG!!


No comments:

Post a Comment