Sunday, 26 April 2015

POP GOES MONOCHROME!

Heya lovelies!

Another MONDAY and I know all of our systems are slow and reluctant to get over the weekend high..But as always..life moves on and we can do ourselves a favor by marching ahead with gusto and a sweet smile. So I had an amazing weekend with some real good times with family, friends and my SHOPPING!

Its one of the most stress busting and fabulous therapies of all and it was fueled by... guess what? Some more shopping actually. I had to pick up my dress from GK and of course the visit would have been futile without a quickie to the M BLOCK market, right?



And besides the shopping plus more shopping , there was the fabulous NEW OUTFIT that I had just recently received from one of the most wonderful ONLINE SHOPPING PORTALS- DRESSLINK that I had been waiting to style ever since it arrived a few days back.



I finally got the perfect day to flaunt it!

The best thing about DRESSLINK is that for the first time ever I have received an international shipping within A WEEK of ordering! I was pleasantly surprised by the timely delivery and even happier when I opened my packet!
The clothing was awesome!
Much better and finer than the pictures.
Let me share with you the pictures of this super cool, chic and casual #OOTD that I chose to flaunt that day I went to the market.




Its absolutely lightweight first of all.
THE SHEER MONOCHROME STRIPED SKIRT (click to buy)
And the 
NEVER COAST MESH INSERT BLACK CROP TOP (click to buy)

I teamed them up together as BLACK has suddenly become the "IT" color this summer and there was no better way to flaunt it casually than this according to me.

To add some pop of color to the black and white scheme, I added the very summery orange by the way of loafers and scarf!



This is a NO ACCESSORIES look because sometimes the outfit is just enough to make you look stylish and too much of a good thing can be harmful too! A casual easy day look is how I would like to define this one as.




I have been loving the very chic trend of scarves lately and experimenting with them this season is actually a great idea. Its very modish and ultra feminine to scarf up your outfit in summers. They are the most perfect accessory to flaunt with some really bright shades that you can pick up such as this ORANGE TIGER PRINT one that I am wearing in the pictures.

COZ I THINK WITH MY HEART

GUESS WHICH ONE'S REAL!


The hobo bag was the right shopping partner absolutely and went super well with this outfit as it balanced out the casual look with its elegant cut and classy style. 


You can team up this crop top with anything, from shorts to skirts to denims. Its extremely trendy and the slogan is SO COOL! I would never wanna coast all my life and be the eternal traveler! 

Since I am currently crushing over the LONG SKIRT so I ordered this super light, paneled, flowy long skirt and it just complimented my style to the T!

You can also get some super stunning stuff from DRESSLINK at just a click and they deliver what they promise. I am sure I will show you more such pretty items from this amazing shopping destination soon, so do watch this space!
Hope you liked the look!
Do leave your comments and suggestions below!

Love always!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Love ur sheer long skirt..U hav perfectly styled it !
    U look Gorgeous ..

    AnanyaTales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton dear! Appreciate your feedback!

      Delete