Today's post is not about fashion. Today is about a very personal thought and a very special dedication.
Today is definitely a special day.
I complete 3 months of blogging and I finally get to spend time with my mentor in the field of fashion blogging MS VANDANA CHOUDHARY.
I'm a fashion lover, and I'm a writer at heart. These particular traits were channelized in the right direction with the help of my very special friend VANDANA. She is a gifted blogger and the one who introduced me to this fine art of blogging. And now with her help, slowly and gradually I'm turning this hobby into a profession that will liberate me not just mentally but also economically.
It is every girl's dream to be independent and popular. I've taken my first step in that direction under Vandana's guidance as she has been a pro in this field for over two years.
From the technical nuances, to the relevant information about the field of fashion, she has been the guiding force and a great inspiration.Whenever I still have my doubts, she's there to sort them out. It's a pleasure being associated with a friend like her and I wanna thank her sincerely for being there with me as an amazing teacher and an even better human being.
She has truly contributed immensely in giving a new direction to my life.
Check out her awesome blog
-http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in/
So we met up today at this INDIBLOGGERS Zindagi Live forum at the TAJ MANSINGH, where not only did I meet many wonderful bloggers but also felt privileged to be a part of a community that thrives on freedom of speech and expression.
It was a wonderful experience hearing the views and thoughts of like minded people and socializing with them.
Here are a few snippets from the meet and my few pictures with the lady herself-
Vandana Choudhary.
Cheers to our special bond Vandana ! LIFE ROCKS!!!
Today is definitely a special day.
I complete 3 months of blogging and I finally get to spend time with my mentor in the field of fashion blogging MS VANDANA CHOUDHARY.
I'm a fashion lover, and I'm a writer at heart. These particular traits were channelized in the right direction with the help of my very special friend VANDANA. She is a gifted blogger and the one who introduced me to this fine art of blogging. And now with her help, slowly and gradually I'm turning this hobby into a profession that will liberate me not just mentally but also economically.
It is every girl's dream to be independent and popular. I've taken my first step in that direction under Vandana's guidance as she has been a pro in this field for over two years.
From the technical nuances, to the relevant information about the field of fashion, she has been the guiding force and a great inspiration.Whenever I still have my doubts, she's there to sort them out. It's a pleasure being associated with a friend like her and I wanna thank her sincerely for being there with me as an amazing teacher and an even better human being.
She has truly contributed immensely in giving a new direction to my life.
Check out her awesome blog
-http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in/
So we met up today at this INDIBLOGGERS Zindagi Live forum at the TAJ MANSINGH, where not only did I meet many wonderful bloggers but also felt privileged to be a part of a community that thrives on freedom of speech and expression.
It was a wonderful experience hearing the views and thoughts of like minded people and socializing with them.
Here are a few snippets from the meet and my few pictures with the lady herself-
Vandana Choudhary.

Thank You so much Mansi
ReplyDeleteLoved meeting you too
I really wish you more success ahead :)
The feeling is mutual sweety! Thanks so much for all your contribution.
Delete