Monday, 16 June 2014

WORK IT THE SHILPA WAY AT BAGGOUT

This post is my entry for the blogger contest at a BAGGOUT.
BaggOut is an aggregation website which means a whole lot of products from over 500 online stores under one roof.
It is a modern day shopping advice aunt who knows what would be available at the best deal at which store.
So it just basically spoon feeds you through a lot of market hunting and helps you narrow down to the best choice at the click of a button.


 


 For their latest contest I am going to pretend to be the superstar celeb, mom and businesswoman MRS SHILPA RAJ KUNDRA and share my shopping experience at http://baggout.com
So here goes my hypothetical story as the beautiful lady -

"My day involves a lot of socializing and a lot of activity on the  domestic front as well. Being a caring and doting mother,I have to make sure that my son Viaan has everything that he needs to stay occupied.

I ordered some toys and books for him here .There are endless deals on all the kids products for my li'l one. Check the link for him here at BAGGOUT. I also found out some amazing deals on kids furniture and  ordered some beautiful kiddy furnishings for his room. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he would see a new look to his li'l room and bed.

Since the Rajasthan Royals (my IPL Cricket Team ) gave such a wonderful performance this season I am thinking of gifting something unique to the boys and their families as a token of appreciation for their effort.

I can't seem to be able to make up my mind as to what all I should pick.
The options are simply endless! I could buy beautiful designer clothes for their mums and wives,(check out the link ) or branded products for their kids...I even thought of picking up watches for the boys...as the collection is just amazing.
I've already ordered all the daily household items also here, it saves all the time and effort to actually go to the market and make the purchases.
I've ordered a lot of fitness products and shoes also as I am a big fan of Yoga and other forms of exercise.There are healthy food options, exercise equipment and endless other products. I am thinking of promoting my Yoga DVD also here.

The Website has chic designer kurtis and collections from the latest fashion weeks, my stylist would be delighted once I inform her of my discovery.

Raj is very fond of luxury items. I think he will enjoy the accessories that I have ordered for him from the top fashion brands. Since he is a big tech geek I've also placed an order for a new surround sound music system for his boys den from eBay.

I've ordered a few funky bags also from this awesome portal (who can resist shopping) they are perfect for my different wardrobe needs and i can gift them to my loved ones too.I need make up every single day.This website is god send. Now I can order it  and get it all delivered to my doorstep.
And the amazing cashback coupons, the super discounts and bulk deals are an added bonus. After all who doesn't like a good deal. I surely do! Kyuki Dil Hai Hindustani."









No comments:

Post a Comment