“I've no idea when I'm going to wear it, the girl replied calmly. I only knew that I had to have it. Once I tried it on, well... She shrugged. The dress claimed me.”
Sounds familiar right? Well well, its every girl's shopping story.
Do we really even need another excuse to buy a dress when the trial room mirror is screaming out - Buy this now! (Even though we swore last week to stay off shopping for a month! Promises are after all meant to be broken. )
If ever there was a term for it, other than shopaholic definitely, I would surely be labelled as a clothes glutton. I just can't have enough.
And this time around again, it was so much worth it.
All that glitters is gold! And yes I am a gold digger!
So I bought this absolutely beautiful little black and gold number from KAZO.
Everything about this piece of clothing is superb.
It fits like a dream as it has polyester n lycra.
The net boat neck gives the right amount of peek a boo and raises the oomph factor a few notches up. The gathers on the right add a dash of unique styling and give the dress a typical high street sophistication.
The colour is lustrous black and gold, making it a perfect party dress or a sure catch for a romantic night out with your man.
KAZO has always been one of my favourite shopping haunts. I just adore the innovative yet wearable designs that they dole out season after season. It has a dress for every mood and every occasion.

So if the dress is ready, how can the look be complete without accessorizing it perfectly?
The right pair of shoes and a sleek sling or a clutch will make this outfit a dream. A pair of gold studs would make you look effortlessly glamorous without going over the top.
Here's how I plan to jazz it up.
This pair of snakeskin leather pumps in gold and black was meant to be paired with this dress. My eternal favorite YSL sling in gold was just what I needed to feel like a diva set to sizzle the night.
So this was one look that reflects my style sensiblities.
I'll keep sharing more and more in days to come. Till then my girlies, stay chic, stay stylish.

No comments:
Post a Comment