Monday, 5 October 2015

BLOGMINT REVIEW- ALL ABOUT BLOGGING VLOGGING, REALLY!


That's their punch line and that truly defines BLOGMINT,  A platform that brings together brands and bloggers to connect and work toward mutual benefit. Their profile is as impressive as can be and yet they are as dedicated as always with a team of efficient personnel that cater to all our needs effectively and efficiently.



 BLOGMINT is simply a portal that connects brands and bloggers. Not to mention that it happens to be  "Asia's leading automated platform that connects brands and bloggers. It helps brands identify and engage targeted influencers to create powerful social and video content."
 
They introduce new campaigns every now and then that brands can advertise or promote through bloggers. This Blogmint review is as genuine as can be.



I have been registered with BLOGMINT for almost 6 months now and my experience and growth with them has been just beautiful. They have given me the chance to not just write and connect with some of the biggest brands but also explore my horizons as a writer and as an influencer.

 With BLOGMINT I have come to realize that my profile is far beyond the TAG of being a fashion and lifestyle blogger, that a blogger is a writer or content creator at heart and can contribute his/her influence to any and every cause that he/she can connect with. It's all about connection you see. And my connection with BLOGMINT IS PERFECT. I have written for many of the campaigns that I got through this platform and have not only benefitted financially but also met so many like-minded people and made friends. 

Be it videos or articles, Blogmint brings the best opportunities to your mailbox! Literally! I have experienced so many new things and managed to completely enjoy the process. BLOGGING is so much fun, especially when you have mentors such as them.

The best part about being on the BLOGMINT network is the ease with which the entire process of getting a campaign and submitting the post is executed. Everything is well explained and the interface is super smooth. Being a part of the BLOGMINT family has been a wonderful journey and I hope to go miles and miles more with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment