Monday, 7 September 2015

OWL GOES TO SKRT !- THE OOTD STORY OF A CLASSY EVENT!

So since blogging is becoming such an outdoorsy thing of late, I decided to combine my #event post with my #ootd post this time! We bloggers do need to multi task right?



 Ok so today is a throwback to the +Skrt Skrt  event in CP. The Attic is quiet "THE" place with such artistic vibes that the moment you enter, you get a whiff of something really important and noteworthy. And as instinct guided me inside, I was pleasantly welcomed by the brand owners ANGELA AND JASDEEP. The dynamic duo are the brains behind SKRT and have come up with an exclusive line of some stunning SKIRTS which are fast becoming the number one choice of urban India when it comes to dressing up!







The very reason behind me going for the event was the fact that I am a total SKIRT FAN! I could literally live in skirts if that was an option! 



 Besides, hope you noticed my OUTFIT for that day! The hashtag #dropthepants got me thinking as to what I should wear for the event. Wearing a skirt would have been too cliche so I teamed up my new SLIT TOP (which I designed myself btw) with PALAZZOS which I guess are the neutral ground between a SKIRT AND PANTS(haha). CP and Lutyen's Zone are the right place to feel free to shoot as much as possible with the amazing clean backgrounds and so I got clicking at the drop of a hat.



 The bright and young print on the slit top is what I really loved on this fabric. Owls may not be considered too auspicious but hell they are in vogue! And I so love this one! So much for fashion. The off white palazzos are are in lycra and I wore comfy wedges to match up. Pearl sleek belt and a pearl neck piece that doubled up as my bracelet along with this classy aviators set the tone for the day.




This oufit is self styled and one of the many that I keep churning out for myself.



 Coming back to the preview, it totally impressed and so did the set up. Wine, cheese, pretty women and prettier clothes. A humble paradise for fashion lovers like myself.


 The vintage feel of the place was accentuated with the collection. Florals, brocades and silk, everything girly, just what you need to see that pleases your senses.


I would totally recommend the SKRT experience for you all. You can dress up or dress down your skirt with the right styling. Go vintage, boho, contemporary or traditional with the same skirt by styling it differently.That's the magic and versatility of the garment.


All these pics that we clicked there will show the SKRT story in the correct light as it deserves. Hope you all enjoyed this #ootd post and the SKRT preview!

Do leave a comment below and make my day if you like this!

8 comments:

  1. nice :) greetings and kisses!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and I like your fun long blouse. You look beautiful! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love owls!! Great outfit dear! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really interesting event and your look s great!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete