Nature has created us and hence it is in our elements. In the fast paced lifestyle of today, we tend to forget to connect with our roots and get lost in the race. Here is something that made me sit back and realize that even though I need to run the race, I can still reconnect with my body and soul. Here is something that will truly take me there faster- MAPLE HOLISTICS.
Maple Holistics are a range of body and hair care products that are designed keeping just one goal in mind: to provide a natural, holistic range of premium products which can enhance hygiene, health and daily living. Who doesn't need that now!
They use only the purest and highest quality ingredients are used in each product, maximizing the therapeutic potential for each specific area of health. From therapeutic shampoos, facial masks, bath soaks and more, they have it all sorted to ensure that your body gets what it deserves,- natural, hygienic and pure treatment and repair.
Maple Holistics along with their blog partners edumuch.com are committed to make the consumer more aware about the health benefits of these holistic products. So not only are they trying to provide an alternate to chemical body care products but also ensuring that the consumer is more aware and can make informed choices.
I was truly left more enlightened when I tried to read about The right oil for my scalp type, which is dandruff prone. I now know that the Argan oil and Tea Tree oil have the right ingredients that will take care of my itchy scalp in the mildest and mots effective way possible.
Coming to the products here, my favorite has to be the VITAMIN C FACIAL SERUM
What is wrong in taking precautionary steps to reverse the ill effects of aging right? Prevention is anyway better than cure! This formula has anti aging effects and of course we all know how important Vitamin C is for the skin.
It tightens the collagen, reverses sun damage and helps restore the natural decline of facial skin health symptoms (fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration) with anti-aging effects which go beyond industry standards.
So basically with Maple Holistics, all my external nourishment for the body and hair is well taken care of. And a healthy body is home to a healthy mind. I found my savior with Maple, what are you guys waiting for?
Maple Holistics are a range of body and hair care products that are designed keeping just one goal in mind: to provide a natural, holistic range of premium products which can enhance hygiene, health and daily living. Who doesn't need that now!
They use only the purest and highest quality ingredients are used in each product, maximizing the therapeutic potential for each specific area of health. From therapeutic shampoos, facial masks, bath soaks and more, they have it all sorted to ensure that your body gets what it deserves,- natural, hygienic and pure treatment and repair.
Maple Holistics along with their blog partners edumuch.com are committed to make the consumer more aware about the health benefits of these holistic products. So not only are they trying to provide an alternate to chemical body care products but also ensuring that the consumer is more aware and can make informed choices.
I was truly left more enlightened when I tried to read about The right oil for my scalp type, which is dandruff prone. I now know that the Argan oil and Tea Tree oil have the right ingredients that will take care of my itchy scalp in the mildest and mots effective way possible.
Coming to the products here, my favorite has to be the VITAMIN C FACIAL SERUM
What is wrong in taking precautionary steps to reverse the ill effects of aging right? Prevention is anyway better than cure! This formula has anti aging effects and of course we all know how important Vitamin C is for the skin.
It tightens the collagen, reverses sun damage and helps restore the natural decline of facial skin health symptoms (fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration) with anti-aging effects which go beyond industry standards.
So basically with Maple Holistics, all my external nourishment for the body and hair is well taken care of. And a healthy body is home to a healthy mind. I found my savior with Maple, what are you guys waiting for?

Love Argan oil!
ReplyDeleteKiss
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
Yeah its magical! Thanks for dropping by gorgeous!
DeleteI love anything with argan oil
ReplyDeleteIt is nice for hair and body :)
The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic
I totally agree love!
DeleteThese products sound lovely! I really like argan oil products. I tried to follow you but a window with an error popped up!
ReplyDeleteSarah | Moved to: What Sarah Writes