What's the one thing that Monsoons bring along with them? - Relief! From the hot simmering temperatures, merciless sun rays and definitely the downpour brings cheer! It also brings SUMMER SALES! Now that is one word that brings a huge smile on all my girl's faces! Who doesn't want to shop endless and make the most of the summer sales that are currently on full swing in the city?


So hit your nearest mall and shop your heart out..dresses, pants, shorts, blousons, shoes, accessories..the list is endless!
But when you are done..I want you to enjoy it..the cool breeze the freshly showered flowers and grasses..the open skies and the raw appeal of natural abundance.
So while the showers give you a crazy traffic day, take off on the weekend, take a respite from the mad work schedules,take a step back to just enjoy and relax..Go to a nice park if you can't take a break from the city itself and breathe in the simplicity of nature..sit on the grass and if you are lucky, you will spot the peacock dancing..the kids swimming in the little puddles that double up as their swimming pools..watch their carefree smiles and take a bit of that in with you.
And wear that dress you just shopped for! Layering is always a good idea..You know why?
Because it exposes different dimensions and facets of fashion. It gives you the freedom to EXPRESS. And fashion is nothing but EXPRESSION! I am a long dress lover, and I just can't seem to have enough.
Since pastel hues are big this season, this striped dress with fun alphabets is my current crush. I got it from The PEOPLE store and this sun hat is a flea market pick. My Lenin round sunnies are By LOLA's Closet and these block heels are from LIFESTYLE. Heels are always a great way to add curves remember?And I do hope I look curvy enough!
The racer back is what sets this dress apart. You could team it up with sneakers too and layering with the shirt was an idea that paid off well, wotsay?
The hat is definitely a bohemian add on to this look. Unleash the gypsy girl and let her wander freely as the world watches her spirit in envy. The fashion weeks and the endless clothing obsessions can wait!
Do let me know if you love the free wanderer's look.
Love, peace and joy,
xoxo


So hit your nearest mall and shop your heart out..dresses, pants, shorts, blousons, shoes, accessories..the list is endless!
But when you are done..I want you to enjoy it..the cool breeze the freshly showered flowers and grasses..the open skies and the raw appeal of natural abundance.
So while the showers give you a crazy traffic day, take off on the weekend, take a respite from the mad work schedules,take a step back to just enjoy and relax..Go to a nice park if you can't take a break from the city itself and breathe in the simplicity of nature..sit on the grass and if you are lucky, you will spot the peacock dancing..the kids swimming in the little puddles that double up as their swimming pools..watch their carefree smiles and take a bit of that in with you.
And wear that dress you just shopped for! Layering is always a good idea..You know why?
Because it exposes different dimensions and facets of fashion. It gives you the freedom to EXPRESS. And fashion is nothing but EXPRESSION! I am a long dress lover, and I just can't seem to have enough.
Since pastel hues are big this season, this striped dress with fun alphabets is my current crush. I got it from The PEOPLE store and this sun hat is a flea market pick. My Lenin round sunnies are By LOLA's Closet and these block heels are from LIFESTYLE. Heels are always a great way to add curves remember?And I do hope I look curvy enough!
The racer back is what sets this dress apart. You could team it up with sneakers too and layering with the shirt was an idea that paid off well, wotsay?
The hat is definitely a bohemian add on to this look. Unleash the gypsy girl and let her wander freely as the world watches her spirit in envy. The fashion weeks and the endless clothing obsessions can wait!
Do let me know if you love the free wanderer's look.
Love, peace and joy,
xoxo











lovely!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot dear Anja Ge!
ReplyDeleteLooking so cool and chic
ReplyDeleteI love your dress :)
The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic
Thanks so much lovely Zarrah!
DeleteLovely Dress sweetie :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Kiran! Love your blog!
Delete