Thursday, 30 July 2015

CAN'T LIVE WITH, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU BRO!

We are what our relationships make us and family ties are one of the strongest bonds ever. Accept it or not, we all love our crazy mad siblings. Nice or naughty, in every way..a brother is a brother is a brother! And I am so blessed to have twice as nice. Being the eldest sibling of us three mad cap mongers has its own benefits and disadvantages. Benefits as I am the final word on everything. Yes, I reign supreme. But also, I have to be the most responsible one...The one who has seen the sacrifices and paved way for a better life for my younger lot. But In the end, I get it all coz I am of course the BOSS! 


ME AND MY HANDSOME BROTHERS!

My brothers are my lifeline. And really just a call away. From Momos to mobile phones, I can get them to bring anything and everything for me. We do have our share of bickering and Tom and Terry fights, but then life can't be all sugar, It does need spice. That's exactly how we are- SUGAR AND SPICE! We play together and we party together, we watch movies and we look up to each other when there is some serious CASH CRUNCH, loans that never get repaid! Its fun just thinking about our sweet bitter symphony together. 

COZ NO VACATION IS COMPLETE WITHOUT MY SIBLINGS!

 We were a madhouse as kids. Whenever mum and dad left us alone at home to run some errands or sneak out their private dates, all we used to do was bang each others heads on the wall over trivial issues, and  I was smart enough to round it up in PEACE by bribing my bhai with coke and chips!HIT AND MAKE UP! Rightfully so. Apart from the fights is however the bond of love that we have always shared, unasked and indefinite. The youngest one is still insanely young but my younger brother is my lifeline and also the lifeline and soul of what my entire family stands for. He is super responsible and loving. He cares for each one of us in the family and slogs out to make things run smoothly forever. Unlike my volatile nature, he is composed and the one who calms me down when I am perturbed. He would crack the silliest of jokes, and never let anyone have a dull moment. He is the ideal son, the ideal brother, the ideal father and husband too. Although you are dumb and irritating as hell when you want to be, I love you bhai and  #MySiblingRocks !!

This RAKHI, I pray that My Brothers have a long, healthy, successful life and may our bond grow stronger with each passing day. So while I may not say it enough or express it rightly bhai, This is for you guys -- You are truly my pillar of strength and I wish you a wonderful and blessed life. May our madness last forever and may you become as successful and noble as you deserve to.

And in my own little way I would like to express gratitude and love for you in a small but special manner. I am going to share our RAKSHABANDHAN with some Heart warming gifts 
Courtesy the amazing INDIAN GIFTS PORTAL website where I found the perfect way to make this occasion super special for both of us!

If you have some crazy siblings whom you can't live with and can't live without, Do share your mad  story in the comment box below! Would love to spread some giggles and more with our adorable sibling antics for sure!

Love 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment