Wednesday, 1 July 2015

THE FLOWER IN BLACK

Its quite ironical right? Flowers are supposed to be bright and in vivid hues of rainbow, but never black. Sometimes however its good to be different. And that's exactly how I would define this OUTFIT as. Its a Black Flower,  that blooms and does not signify gloom.









My #ootd for the day is simple and a bit edgy. I just shopped it from my favorite DRESSLINK which gives me access to the latest fashion at awesome prices.The hemline of my PEPLUM is high up front and low from the back. It makes the top look unique and sassy! You can wear it to a night event or flaunt it during daytime too. Just remove the neck piece if its a daytime look that you want. Its a bit of bling and would look better off at a night occasion. I kept the look a bit edgy with skinny pants that have faux leather panel on the sides. 




This is the kind of pants one would want to wear on a bike trip with boots and a leather jacket( IMAGINATION!) However, the trick is to make the same look more city girlish and chic by doing it a bit modestly. 




The top which is very teasing and cute too has a bright floral print is a favorite style of mine- the Peplum. I just love peplum tops. One can wear this alternatively by teaming it up with a pencil skirt to give it a more sexy look. I kept it a blend of diva and tomboy here..predictable is boring right?


Did you guys notice my awesome footwear? This is my SUMMER STAPLE gladiator sandals that are extremely versatile and super comfortable. Wear them with skirts, pants or shorts, and even dresses, they will add brownie points to your look any day!



 I wore a very girly neck piece and a turquoise bracelet to add a bit of charm to this outfit. A KAZO sling completed the Tomboy meets Diva look here for me. I can wear this look with equal ease while I am shopping or I am traveling. Its fuss free and semi formal as well.
Here's where to SHOP THE LOOK-

TOP- DRESSLINK. (Shop here)

SKINNY FAUX LEATHER INSERT LEGGINGS- DRESSLINK . (Shop here)

BAG- KAZO

GLADIATOR SANDALS- 20 DRESSES

NECK PIECE AND BRACELET- GK M Block

 Do share your thoughts and suggestions on this outfit. I would love to know How you guys feel about it.


4 comments:

  1. Looking pretty..

    www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the print is really cute and i love how the pants make it a bit edgier :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this look is just one way to wear the top..will team it up with a skirt next! Thanks for dropping by Danielle

      Delete