The
beginning of monsoons, clear green trees along the roads, piping hot samosas
and tea while cruising along the highway behind the wheels of the ALL NEW JAZZ.
Picture that and you shall know what bliss is!


Now ever since I drove THE ALL NEW JAZZ it's all that I've been wanting to do. It's so smooth and comfortable that I wish I could just get mine NOW!
![]() |
| THE ALL NEW JAZZ |
![]() |
| OUR CONVOY AT THE BUDDHA INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT |
All the hype
and excitement around the Jazz launch is totally justified. I am saying that
because I have experienced the Car first hand. It's a wonderful hatchback and
by far, the best I have driven in this segment.The
very exclusive preview of this beautiful ride was given to me courtesy
the event HANGOUT WITH HONDA where I along with my fellow bloggers from
all over India got a chance to ride this amazing 4 wheeler before anyone else could!
![]() |
| ME BEHIND THE WHEELS |
![]() |
| MADE SOME GREAT FRIENDS! |
I am a
driving enthusiast and my interest in cars is ages old. I feel empowered when a
mean machine is under my control. And Driving this beautiful beast on the F1
tracks on the BUDDHA INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT was quiet an experience that I will
not forget in a long time. Lapping up at speeds of 120-130 km/hr on the tracks
with the Jazz was an adrenaline rush that did entice the Schumi and Hamilton in
me.
![]() |
| TOUCH SCREEN CONTROL PANEL |
I love the Jazz
as it is the perfect package for me. I being a fashion lover do consider the
looks of my vehicle to be also an important factor before I drive it. Comfort,
Space, technology, power, mileage and innovation...phew! This beast has it all.
Its like a sedan compressed into a hatchback with an exciting sporty design. It
runs like a dream and picks up extremely well. Stepping out of a car like this
one is surely going to create a wonderful impression where ever I go!
![]() |
| ALL THE CRAZY FUN ACTIVITIES |
![]() |
| WITH THE DAPPER YUDI! |
![]() |
| MR. CEO ADDRESSING THE BLOGGERS |
I could not
believe the superb torque and the crazy quick acceleration. Reaching a 100
looked like child's play and the car has a very sturdy body too. Mileage
definitely counts and the JAZZ boasts of a 27.3 kmpl with a Diesel engine and
19 kmpl on the AUTOMATIC! Looks like I am going to be saving some more for my
shopping now on!
Speed
thrills definitely and since I love the manual maneuver, the 6 speed Gearbox is
a lovely addition.
On the glam
side, let me begin with the beige interiors which are such a beauty! The leg
room is amazing making the drive effortless. The touch screen control of the AC
again is something that I would love to show off to all my friends! The seats
are fully adjustable and will make you enjoy each of your moods to the fullest.
The first
thing that I plan to do when I get my JAZZ is take it for a spin on the
Himalayas! HOLIDAY time begins with the JAZZ!
A huge round
of applause to the @HondaCarIndia team for giving us this amazing car. And of
course the HANG OUT WITH HONDA #JAZZatBIC was an event that made this launch super special and
awesome. Lovely people, unbelievably smooth execution, Super cool activities,
the incredible BUDDHA INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT experience and the fabulous
hospitality at Radisson Blu, Greater Noida made this a power and performance
packed launch, much like the ALL NEW JAZZ itself! It was a celebration of
performance from start to finish.
![]() |
| WE GIRLS ARE ALWAYS MORE INTERESTED IN POUTING THAN EATING !- with my BAE POOJA MITTAL AT RADISSON BLU |
![]() |
| MORE SELFIES! |
![]() |
| THE WOW PRESENTATION! |
I feel
privileged and high. To experience the same sassiness, Go for the HONDA JAZZ
now! You gotta Own it to believe it!

















beautifully written Mansi!! loved meeting you :)
ReplyDeletehttp://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/
Thanks Mandira. Absolute pleasure meeting you too! Will stay in touch surely!
Deletethis sounds like a great event...both you and your fellow bloggers seem to be having a great time.
ReplyDeleteI really like your casual combo, that cartoon tee is so cool! you look great!
http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/
Yes Ivana we did have a blast! Thank u for checking this out..and hope to stay connected!
DeleteYes Ivana we did have a blast! Thank u for checking this out..and hope to stay connected!
Delete