A mum is a mum, is a mum. And I know it in my heart that all mums in this world are beautiful , special, and irreplaceable. So before I say anything else. I want to say I LOVE YOU MUM! YOU ARE THE BEST ALWAYS.
Mother's day is right around the corner and I'm sure most of us careless kids are still scrambling for that perfect gift that would make our mum's heart happy and glad. If you are nodding in agreement, well, help is here!
Honestly, I have stumbled across one of the most genuine and heart stealing, authentic, Indian websites after forever! Welcome to the warm family of JAYPORE. This is a website with a heart, believe it or not. They are truly selling stories as they proclaim, and I can vouch for that. One look at the products and their classification and the overall vibe, even though its an online portal is just over whelming and truly INDIAN. They have curated top class, handmade, specialized products, sourced from the most genuine places and sellers that are rarely found elsewhere.
So when it was time for me to get something special for my mum, I could think of only one place to get it from and that was JAYPORE. Incidentally, they have a dedicated section to help one pick and chose various gifts for your mum if you are still trying to make a choice. You can check JEWELRY, SAREES, TUNICS, PERSONAL GIFT ITEMS and a lot more here.
According to me, the gift has to speak about the way you feel for your mother or show how special she is. So bring her something that she will always cherish and keep close to her heart. It could a utility item such as HOME DECOR stuff if your mum loves beautifying her house with unique artifacts or something personal such as jewelry or bag or clothing. All these things could be classified as NORMAL and regular But at JAYPORE, the variety is just DIFFERENT and exclusive so you will feel satisfied that you got your mum something that a lot of people would just stare at in awe and admiration.
Here's what I would consider my list of TOP 5 MOTHER'S DAY GIFT OPTIONS FROM JAYPORE-
1. EARRINGS
Every woman loves her Jewelry. So gifting her this exquisite piece of craftsmanship in the form of these Silver JHUMKIS is a wonderful heart stealing idea.
2. CLOTHING
Whether she's the tunic lover or the saree diva, There are some really classy options that can be added to your mum's dressing up options. I just loved the Handwoven sarees and the beautiful grey chanderi tunic too.
3. BAGS
'I have enough bags', said no woman ever! Truly so.. every occasion needs a bag. It speaks volume's about your personality and adds to the overall look immensely. Take your Pick from handwoven jute and faux leather clutch or the classic leather saddle tote. They have a life of their own.Your mum will definitely carry it everywhere she goes for the next few months atleast!
4. WATCH
An elegant watch around your mum's delicate wrist will definitely be more than just a timepiece. This special watch is made to order and is definitely exclusively crafted. It's the perfect jewel, the perfect adornation, and the perfect gift from a loving child to his/ her mum.
5. A JEWELRY BOX
This one is forever! She will get a good reason to store her special antiquities in a beautiful delicate box that is carved and created with care and love. Gift her this box if she loves collector's items and watch her smile everytime she opens it.
So if you are planning to make this MOTHER'S DAY SUPER SPECIAL for your lovely mother, then do check out JAYPORE and you will find more options than you can imagine.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!






No comments:
Post a Comment