Tuesday, 17 March 2015

PEACHES AND BLUSH - Spring #OOTD!



Hellloo lovelies! Its been so long that I dressed up and shared some fresh fashion here with you all. I really hope today's post will set things in perspective and get us back on the fashion track once again!
I have been a self confessed lover of long skirts and dresses. Sorry if it seems repetitive but this particular style appeals to my aesthetics the most and I find it extremely feminine and lady like. A far cry from the image that I used to be associated with in college.

The more I am growing up and TRYING, the more is the fashionable part of me blossoming? Don't you think?
What can be better than Trying out new accessories, new hair styles and new make up for your own good and getting rewarded for it too! 

I call this post PEACHES AND BLUSH as that is exactly the look reflected in the pictures. The weather is super cool and the vibes are positive. Its a beautiful time to dress up and rock the parties aroudn the town! 
For this look, My make up was for the early evening house party. So I kept it subtle and light. A bit of natural shimmer definitely never hurts!
My hair was styled in an effort to give them a neater and refined look. I twisted and pinned several parts of my hair back wards and discovered a completely new look! Hope you guys notice it!

This shoulder cut out blouse is a reward for my blogging work +LimeRoad.com and I can't thank them enough for this stunner! Love it like a love song really! 
Besides the top, I have this beautiful long maroon/ marsala skirt that fits at my waist and the lower body very snugly giving a very defined look there that flares up towards the bottom! Totally beautiful!










 My bag is a recent purchase from a cousin who recommended this sophisticated box clutch/sling that will be apt for the formal nights and can go with both Western and Indo western outfits. Its a neat silver shade that matches the silver  metallic work on the top.





 To highlight the silver factor with this beige delight, I picked up my footwear also in Silver again. A beige one wouldn't give a similar effect I guess, A bit of color clash became really important to infuse some freshness into the look.





 This attire screams comfort and elegance along with a hint of sensuality. I have tried the cut out style for the very first time and it seems to be raging almost everywhere on the fashion scene.Do grab one like this for that ultimate oomph without much effort! It's worth a shot for everyone for sure. It effectively hides arm flab, if any and looks extremely feminine too.








Long skirt+ cutout blouse + hairstyle+ ---?---- = complete look.
TRINKLETS! Charms  and bracelets on your wrist are possibly the one thing that easily add youth and freshness to the over all look. They give a very #boho CHARM to the wearer and act as an interesting add on for those who notice detailing. They are the "IN" THING to flaunt this spring so go ahead and sass it up!



 


I have tried this look after a bit of thought and I hope its a refreshing change from the rest happening around. If you love this style, do leave a comment below and spread the word! Will come back with another #OOTD story soon!

Much love and three cheers to FASHION!

No comments:

Post a Comment