Sunday, 15 March 2015

A LITTLE ANGEL CALLED "LIFE"

I call her my life, she is much more than that, way more. She breathes life into my existence and helps me realize my everyday dreams. She is the reason why I see my long term goals  getting closer to realization every moment. She is my little daughter. And she is the mother of my life's dreams really.
They say that kids say the darnedest things. My girl says the most sensible things at the most appropriate times.
The moment she sees me low, she gives me strength, she would say the most amazingly mature things that make me LOOK UP to life and embrace it all over again. She means TOGETHERNESS to me. A hug from her takes away all my tiredness and pain.

I was just a wife, a daughter in law and a woman before she came into my life. But the moment her eyes met mine, I was changed for ever. I became a mother, not a miserable lost girl who was still trying to find her way into a new house, a new set of rules and a new existence. She is the strength that I had been looking for eternally.

My girl is all of 7 and her wisdom and her connect with me is unbelievable. I have had a troubled marriage, I have been a wild horse not knowing what to say , how to be diplomatic or what to follow as the code of conduct. Its her already who guides me through. i can't believe myself at times, at my fickle mindedness, at my own vulnerability, she is the reason why I have the drive still to do the right thing.

The day she turned 6, I started afresh. She being my guiding light, my meaning of family, my reason for togetherness. I decided to do something meaningful. like working and feeling the connect back with the rest of the world. I may seem like a bold brash person, but I cry at the drop of a hat. And SHE wipes my tears. She understands my conflicts and she gets my feet back on the ground. I am venturing into a new arena, I am starting to realize my long term dream of becoming a designer and launching my own label. She is the force again.

That crazy night when my in laws decided to throw me out of the house. she was the hand I held on to. And marched out without thinking too much. My decision to become a WORKING woman rather than a stay at home mum had just one supporter, my child. Everyone opposed it but she told me "MA, YOU CAN DO IT! You are my superwoman." I believed her. and walked on.

I never needed to seek asylum elsewhere.. within days I was taken back, with respect and dignity. I am holding my head high and moving towards my goal. My girl fights for my rights, she convinces everyone with her innocence that her mother is trying to reach her goals. All this and more from a 7 year old.

She gives me hope and a feeling of togetherness, much like https://housing.com/in, who give the feeling of hope and destiny to people who want to stay together. They help in realizing dreams, at least inching towards them easily. A home above your head is what will lay the ground for bigger goals. They give you just that. Such a blessing, Like my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment