Thursday, 29 January 2015

BRING ON SOME RINGS AND TINGS BLING!

Hey everyone. After an outfit post that refreshed me so much, here is a post on the recent accessories that I got from http://www.ringsandtings.com/
This great site has the most stunning and latest fashion accessories that every woman will love. I sure do get lots of compliments for my stuff that I get from this e portal/

These sweet lil nothings make me smile. I loved the delicate accessories that I got this time.



Do have a look-

1) GREEN STONE DELICATE SILVER BRACELET


Shop more charming bracelets here


2) COPPER SHADE CUT WORK THUMB RING


This turned out to be an amazing beauty.
Check more rings here

3) SPADE SHAPED SILVER METAL EARRINGS


These cute earrings will look good on anyone.
Shop more pretty earrings here

There are endless options in all sorts of accessories and even clothing options @ RINGS AND TINGS!
I am a loyalist and I am sure you would become one too, just check it out and feel indulged in latest fashion.
 

2 comments:

  1. I bought a ring from Rings & Tings a few years ago and I still love it, they do such great stuff! Love your picks :)

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it dear, thanks for dropping by!

      Delete