From the look of things,this is going to be a beautiful month!
The rains, the overcast skies and the steady stream of sunlight from the corners of the clouds make the skies look like an artists' canvas
So I decided to use the colors of the sky and the nature as the colourful background on a fresh dewy morning and went all monochrome with my look.
The result looked radiant and perfect!
Shirt - Pepe Jeans
Pants- Forever New
Envelope clutch - MK
Ballerinas - Tote's Galore
Aviators - Vogue
A day out chilling with the girls is an easy relaxing potion that we all dig. Dressing all white was fun as it made for a fresh and season friendly look.
The white shirt in coordination with floral ankle length pants looks cool and chic.I keep the make up simple with just some kajal for the peepers and peach lip balm.
I definitely had a ball that day in this look.
Hope it makes for a good style statement for you all too.
Stay tuned in for more style updates.
Ciao!
PS:Check out this website http://www.27coupons.com/ for amazing deals on your favorite clothes, just like I do when I shop for my favorite brands online!
The rains, the overcast skies and the steady stream of sunlight from the corners of the clouds make the skies look like an artists' canvas
So I decided to use the colors of the sky and the nature as the colourful background on a fresh dewy morning and went all monochrome with my look.
The result looked radiant and perfect!
Shirt - Pepe Jeans
Pants- Forever New
Envelope clutch - MK
Ballerinas - Tote's Galore
Aviators - Vogue
A day out chilling with the girls is an easy relaxing potion that we all dig. Dressing all white was fun as it made for a fresh and season friendly look.
The white shirt in coordination with floral ankle length pants looks cool and chic.I keep the make up simple with just some kajal for the peepers and peach lip balm.
I definitely had a ball that day in this look.
Hope it makes for a good style statement for you all too.
Stay tuned in for more style updates.
Ciao!
PS:Check out this website http://www.27coupons.com/ for amazing deals on your favorite clothes, just like I do when I shop for my favorite brands online!


lovely look
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot dear!
Delete