A lazy Monday and a hectic Tuesday ended and I thanked god it was a Wednesday. Wednesday means a relieving party night when one has had a dull and dry previous weekend.
The best part about going for a party? Well,dressing up for it of course.
But then, dressing up is the best part about just going anywhere, or even no where right?
Anyway, so this time, it was about a night out with friends, which meant that my look had to be both sexy and fun.
I zeroed on this beautiful KAZO halterneck snakeskin print top with a short ZARA black skirt. I have always maintained that I'm a big Kazo fan and shopping at KAZO has always been easy and fruitful. I just love it when get my stuff from this brand.
The halter neck has a tie back long scarf like band and embellishments on the neckline. It looks very chic with pants as well as skirts and was a perfect choice for my party night out.
The ZARA skirt was a staple short black basic with net and leather detailings.
The look was complemented by silver peep toe wedges and a silver stone box clutch.
This pair of footwear is just amazingly comfortable and the colour goes with most formal outfits.
The silver box clutch is a very versatile and multi purpose as it goes equally well with Indian as well as western wear.
The comfort and the fit of each garment(And footwear) in this look was a major advantage ,as one cannot enjoy in clothing that restricts or compromises with free movement.
So while I danced the night away in my zone, I'm sure my ladies do love this look.
Do stay tuned for more style updates from my wardrobe.
Cheers!
The best part about going for a party? Well,dressing up for it of course.
But then, dressing up is the best part about just going anywhere, or even no where right?
Anyway, so this time, it was about a night out with friends, which meant that my look had to be both sexy and fun.
I zeroed on this beautiful KAZO halterneck snakeskin print top with a short ZARA black skirt. I have always maintained that I'm a big Kazo fan and shopping at KAZO has always been easy and fruitful. I just love it when get my stuff from this brand.
The halter neck has a tie back long scarf like band and embellishments on the neckline. It looks very chic with pants as well as skirts and was a perfect choice for my party night out.
The ZARA skirt was a staple short black basic with net and leather detailings.
The look was complemented by silver peep toe wedges and a silver stone box clutch.
This pair of footwear is just amazingly comfortable and the colour goes with most formal outfits.
The silver box clutch is a very versatile and multi purpose as it goes equally well with Indian as well as western wear.
The comfort and the fit of each garment(And footwear) in this look was a major advantage ,as one cannot enjoy in clothing that restricts or compromises with free movement.
So while I danced the night away in my zone, I'm sure my ladies do love this look.
Do stay tuned for more style updates from my wardrobe.
Cheers!






No comments:
Post a Comment