Giving DEEPIKA PADUKONE a wedding experience to remember would be any wedding planner's dream. I am having this hypothetical opportunity to do so, thanks to the latest contest on BAGGOUT.
This is my entry for the WEDDING PLANNER TO YOUR FAVOURITE CELEBRITY CONTEST by http://baggout.com/
Indian weddings are a frivolous, elaborate and grand affair..and more so for the celebrities who can indulge themselves in the topmost luxuries that the market has to offer.
Since the task in hand for me is immense and very likely to be in the media headlines, I have the added responsiblity to make it the best wedding possible for Deepika and her man.
I fixed up the venue for this awesome destination wedding as BALI through the excellent deals given by YATRA.com. I made all the arrangemens for the hotel and fixed up the flight routines just sitting online through BAGGOUT.
Not only was it very efficient and time saving, it was also very economical as we could avail cash back coupons for further shopping.
After making the accomodation arrangements,it was the turn of doing all the shopping.
I suggested deepika to check out the amazing designs for western and ethnic wear on, KOOVS , LIMEROAD ,MYNTRA etc..

She along with her stylist have had a ball shopping for such beautiful designs with some wonderful discounts and cash back deals thanks to BAGGOUT. I am really glad I have Baggout to assist me at each step of this huge wedding plan.
Not only clothing, but they also shopped for a lot of footwear, accessories and everything possible from this one stop destination.
As a matter of fact, Deepika also chose her intimate and night wear collection too from the options available such as PRETTYSECRETS
Every wedding is incomplete without the magic of flowers. From decorations to gifting to ornamentation, the flowers for all purposes were also picked online from FERNS AND PETALS At some amazing cashback deals.Couldn't get better than that!
And how could we forget the jewellery.
The beautiful designer jewellery for each of the various wedding functions was picked up here.
The exquisite sets, danglers, chains, bangles and everything was picked through baggout who have partnered with the top most finest quality jewellers such as SURAT DIAMONDS
Besides that, every other little arrangement was made with the help of my partner BAGGOUT. I picked up all the gifts for the guests and the relatives from the stores here only.

not only was my task simplified a zillion times over, I also ended up saving a lot of time and money. physically going out wandering all over the country to make the arrangements for this extravagant affair would have made the task unbelievably impossible. But BAGGOUT made it simple and possible.
Keep your eyes peeled on the tube guys..For I have made a beautiful wedding plan for DEEPIKA for the world to see and drool over.
This is my entry for the WEDDING PLANNER TO YOUR FAVOURITE CELEBRITY CONTEST by http://baggout.com/
Indian weddings are a frivolous, elaborate and grand affair..and more so for the celebrities who can indulge themselves in the topmost luxuries that the market has to offer.
Since the task in hand for me is immense and very likely to be in the media headlines, I have the added responsiblity to make it the best wedding possible for Deepika and her man.
I fixed up the venue for this awesome destination wedding as BALI through the excellent deals given by YATRA.com. I made all the arrangemens for the hotel and fixed up the flight routines just sitting online through BAGGOUT.
Not only was it very efficient and time saving, it was also very economical as we could avail cash back coupons for further shopping.
After making the accomodation arrangements,it was the turn of doing all the shopping.
I suggested deepika to check out the amazing designs for western and ethnic wear on, KOOVS , LIMEROAD ,MYNTRA etc..

She along with her stylist have had a ball shopping for such beautiful designs with some wonderful discounts and cash back deals thanks to BAGGOUT. I am really glad I have Baggout to assist me at each step of this huge wedding plan.
Not only clothing, but they also shopped for a lot of footwear, accessories and everything possible from this one stop destination.
As a matter of fact, Deepika also chose her intimate and night wear collection too from the options available such as PRETTYSECRETS
Every wedding is incomplete without the magic of flowers. From decorations to gifting to ornamentation, the flowers for all purposes were also picked online from FERNS AND PETALS At some amazing cashback deals.Couldn't get better than that!
And how could we forget the jewellery.
The beautiful designer jewellery for each of the various wedding functions was picked up here.
The exquisite sets, danglers, chains, bangles and everything was picked through baggout who have partnered with the top most finest quality jewellers such as SURAT DIAMONDS
Besides that, every other little arrangement was made with the help of my partner BAGGOUT. I picked up all the gifts for the guests and the relatives from the stores here only.

not only was my task simplified a zillion times over, I also ended up saving a lot of time and money. physically going out wandering all over the country to make the arrangements for this extravagant affair would have made the task unbelievably impossible. But BAGGOUT made it simple and possible.
Keep your eyes peeled on the tube guys..For I have made a beautiful wedding plan for DEEPIKA for the world to see and drool over.

lovely watch awesome loved it.
ReplyDeleteshikha would like you to read…unfold the mystery