Tuesday, 3 June 2014

MY SUMMER SHOPPING HAUL

Its been forever since I  actually shared my heart out here.
But like they say better late than never.

In this blistering heat,it was really hard to get out and shop but then what can be more refreshing than shopping spree  for a true girl!June being my birthday month,was also the perfect alibi to go ahead and splurge a bit on a few new pieces of desire.The list is definitely endless as to what all I would want, but A good beginning is half the job done!

So let me share with you today what my recent purchases have been.

1)This PROMOD dress was love at first sight. Getting a short,straight floral summer dress was my idea of the perfect beginning to a short and sexy shopping trip. This one was truly a good omen.








2) My next stop was for a cool top that I finally found at the AND store.The icy blue colour is just amazing and the soft fabric made it a perfect reason to go for it without much thought.




 3)Its not complete till you go for a nice pair of pants.I chose again a cool floral ankle length pair from FOREVER NEW. The cotton blend is cool and classy and just the right thing to wear when you want to spend a relaxing day  out with friends or family.




4) I had long been looking for a white bag,finally found this beautiful piece for an all time trendy look. Its  a white semi- transparent tote bag and is just the coolest thing to flaunt this summer.Its big ,beautiful,stylish and now, its mine!


5) What's summer without a pair of trendy shades. Although I'm not such a big fan of sunglasses,my heart did melt when I saw these totally hot and awesome summer shades from GUCCI.Just can't wait for my pair to arrive!



So friends that was the latest update from my wardrobe.I will definitely share the hoots with you as and when I wear them.

Go ahead ,make your summers a bit more cooler with some fresh, trendy, bright, summer shopping just as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment