Tuesday, 20 May 2014

FOR ALL THE WOMEN YOU ARE

For a lot of you girlfriends ,(and a few men surely!) this title would ring a bell .
It's the tag line of one of the most popular women's magazines in India-

FEMINA
For all the women you are.



I have a very old and faithful relationship with this magazine. It holds huge sentimental value in my psyche and is responsible for whatever style addiction and knowledge that I have today.




 Big International brand names.
Bigger Indian designers names (bigger because somewhere I'm a Nationalist and I am a fan of all our amazing designers )
What's in .What's trending .Whats chic? What's not?
I owe a lot of my knowledge to this style institution.

Physically flipping thought the pages, seeing luxury, beauty in all its grandeur. Beautiful people flaunting all sorts of unbelievably breathtaking ostentatious designs. designer clothes bags shoes jewellery..its the ultimate treat to my eye.
 The day that I feel low or just plain bored, I know seeing such amazing things and beautiful people, reading their stories will just inspire and take me into a world that's made by,  for ,and with the  rich and the super stylish people of the World.

 I'm not propagating class or social status.
I'm just enjoying the fact that we are so in tune with the latest and the biggest fashion trends all due to the reviews and updates offered by magazines such as the FEMINA.


As a teenager I was tomboyish and without a care in the world. I had no idea as to how a lady or a girl is supposed to look, or pose, or style herself ,how to present herself. And how much of a difference it can make to her life or of those around her. It changes everything.

The day I first laid my hands on this magazine, my entire thought process was reformed. From the style updates of the streets ,to the red carpet ,to the fashion weeks, FEMINA covers it all.




I couldn't help but stare at these extremely desirable fashion items.They are all in my bucket list..From Dior gowns to Jimmy Choo shoes to Dolce and Gabbana shades.There's everything and anything to die for.


I have clicked pictures from the latest issue of the Femina that I had in my hand just to illustrate the fact that I'm a fan.

Its my dose of vanity and a big source of fashion knowledge besides being a big inspiration for my style indulgences . Its the style Bible that actually introduced me to the plethora of  brands that exist on the planet.

Since I'm fashion obsessed ,I'm pretty much highlighting that only in my article. But this magazine is all about women - everything from  lifestyle, food ,health, awareness, social causes ,brave stories, heroes, idols ,icons its all covered .Somehow my eyes just see the glamour more  and I'm not really ashamed of it.

Femina features the latest  style and ways of our Desi Divas. It covers every aspect of fashion in depth.


Its my style guide to what colors and what silhouettes will be trending this season.
I've copied many designs from this magazine and tried to replicate the charm and the style of high end labels with the local boutiques(not so successfully though). From what the ladies in Hollywood wear, to what is the latest in beauty products, I trust and follow the reviews of the Femina fashion.



So that was my latest fresh fashion update, stolen shamelessly from FEMINA. It is my ode to the efforts of the team behind this magazine. If you still haven't grabbed your copy of this luxe cover..make a dash for it. You will truly feel the indulgence!

DISCLAIMER
This isn't a promotional feature.It's just a very special part of my thoughts that I wanted to express and share here.


8 comments:

  1. Great post, dear! Thanks for your visit!
    Oriana

    www.stylexis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog dear.Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete
  2. Great post :)

    glaceylace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I grew up reading Femina too and I believe many women in India did as well!
    Love Nilu Yuleena,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth BLOG
    BIG hair LOUD mouth FACEBOOK page
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Nilu !Following your blog! Love it!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful post!!! Thanks for your visit! I follow you now!
    Kisses
    Cristina

    www.1000waystobe.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just loved your outfits Dario! Thanks for the visiting!

    ReplyDelete