A new day and a new beginning.
I am so loving this journey of my fashion fantasies.Today I will take you into my wardrobe with my first outfit post.
This dress is very special to me. Its one of my favourites and I got it customised from a very dear friend who creates beautiful indo-western outfits.
This is a long dress that can be worn in different way and I think it has the perfect blend of the most classy drape ,colours and style.
The three tier shade combination in Georgette is very classic and formal. It creates a flowing visual effect with cream, grey and black merging perfectly together.
The black sequinned corset fitting till the waist line gives a sexy slimming effect. It accentuates the feminity of the silhouette.The choli has beautiful detailing at the front panel and at the back too with net adding just the right hint of mystery and trendy appeal.
It has a slit in the front from the waist down, with just a shadow of the beautiful knee length grey net inner peeping out from the left.the golden piping and the sequins lace along the flare and the slit create are the other embellishments on this dress.
This is a versatile gown dress that can be worn with or without the leggings. Here I've teamed it up with black net lycra leggings as it was a traditional occasion. I chose a pair of cream peeptoes to complete the colour effect and a formal black clutch.To accessorise the outfit I chose a GUESS watch, a pair of diamond chandelier earrings and a statement ALDO ring.
With the wedding season on,dressing up is a compulsion. Depending on the nature of the occasion one chooses to dress it up or down.
I surely love to dress is up when there's a big celebration, and this is my way of doing it.
So take a cue or two from my style if you please, and flaunt it like you are the queen. I surely felt like one with this.



I have been following your blog,, very creative writing, By profession I am a metal jewellery designer and manufacturer, currently am in India for some sourcing in New Delhi, mail me or call me at +91 8826600162, may be we can work together on my upcoming project in Italy : jackson
ReplyDeletevery beautiful dress!
ReplyDeletethanks dear
Delete