Tuesday, 22 April 2014

ADD ROMWE TO YOUR CLOSET

So today let's get a little more fashion specific.

If you love fashion, I'm sure the name  ROMWE  isn't new to you.
It has definitely become one of my favorite online shopping destination lately. Everything that I want is what they have to offer. International street fashion at the click of a button. Sounds perfect.

One amazing thing about this site is its extremely user friendly interface. Although it is an international site, the shopping experience here is just seamless. So you can go ahead and indulge  your fashion fantasies just like I did.

My current favourite collection on ROMWE is their bloggers club collection. Its an assimilation of outfits designed and submitted by their official bloggers who are very talented and have a platform to showcase their beautiful designs here.


                                                                 .Lace Embellished White Bandeau Dress

                                                   

I couldn't resist but share this one with you all. This lace embellished white bandeau dress ( above ) would make any girl feel like a princess.


 
I just fell in love with these sexy smoky black sequined shorts .They look just perfect for a night out with the girls!
ROMWE Smoky Gray Sequined Shorts

     
    
                                                    
But my favourite would be this amazingly feminine off white lace blouse.It looks delicate and sophisticated and its a short crop, which is the ruling runway trend now a days. I'm sure to add this one soon to my wardrobe.



White Lace Blouse
So if you are a fashion enthususiast like myself,  just go happy clicking here! And turn your fashion dreams into a beautiful reality.
 
Find it all here-
 http://www.romwe.com/By-ROMWE-Bloggers-Design-c-201_209.html






No comments:

Post a Comment