Monday, 28 April 2014

CODE RED DE-CODED



Don't get me wrong, I'm not declaring a fashion emergency here. I'm just in the mood for red today.

feisty  bold  confident  anger  love  passion  overpowering intimidating  attractive  sexy

These are the kind of adjectives one will associate with this color. Red is the color of love,
of passion, and the pretty lady who wears it ,knows it only too well.

Red lips, Red nails , Red bag , Red dress, Red pants or a Red top, anything and everything in red looks eye catching.
Studies prove that men are more attracted to women in red. Studies also show that women wearing red seem to stand out in a crowd as bolder stronger and perhaps over whelming too.

  I love all things red.





Red dresses make for a stunning red carpet look. But even in everyday wear or ofcourse formal occasions, red will always make for a pretty picture.
Red suits almost every skin tone, but sometimes its advisable to see which tone of red looks the best on you.
Cherry red. Orange red. Wine red. Blood red..there are all kinds of red . And all of them are just beautiful.


WHAT MAKE UP WILL LOOK BEST WITH RED CLOTHES

When wearing red, the focus should remain on the dress. So the make up needn't be too flashy or too bright. Keep it minimalistic and keep it nude. Add some translucent powder on your cheeks for that fresh dewy look. Wear a nude lipstick and add some mascara on your eyes for that glamorous look.


 .

Alternatively, you could also try smoky eyes and a shade of  lip gloss matching with the red dress.







 ACCESSORIZING IT RIGHT
 
A red dress would look good with a pair of nude pumps,black sandals or even matching red footwear.



 








     





If you want to mix and match, carry any colored bag with matching footwear and add a bit of quirk to the classic look.

Clutches are  perfect for a formal look, but casually you can carry a tote bag or any red handbag.








So my fab ladies, this was my take on the lady in red. I hope I cracked the code right.

1 comment:

  1. lovely post ... :)
    Being an aries actually I am huge fan of red myself. It's my favorite color :)
    I am following you now sweetheart. Follow me back on g+ and facebook :)

    ReplyDelete