Although summers are hot, humid and restrictive..summer fashion is anything but that! Summer fashion is actually liberating as we tend to wear free, light ans airy clothes that help us look stylish as we beat the heat with sassy fashion.
The one thing that instantly becomes a hot favorite with girls like me at least are MAXI DRESSES and I am constantly on the lookout for newer and better styles in these to add to my collection. This particular search yielded some fantastic results as I discovered DRESSWE ans its unbeatable collection of some fabulous and cheap MAXI DRESSES.
This year continues to be ruled by floral and tropical prints. Dresswe has some exciting romantic floral prints cheap maxi dresses that will win over your head and heart. I couldn't help but love all the fabulous prints and textures on these amazing designs and was spoilt for choice as I tried to pick favorites.
Anyway, I did manage to pick up two DRESSWE CHIC dresses and luckily enough, found the perfect pair of sandals too to match with them. Again, DRESSWE impressed with its awesome collection of footwear for fashionistas like myself who seek beauty in the designs without burning a hole in the pocket. Here are the 2015 cheap women sandals recommend from Dresswe.com that I can safely pair up with these MAXI dresses that I have personally chosen as my favorites from their latest collection.
Here are the two of my favorite summer looks from DRESSWE-
LOOK 1
This VIBRANT yellow Maxi dress will look perfect when paired with these embellished flats. The simplicity of the dress is balanced with the elaborate FOOTWEAR and it is the best summer beach look to flaunt this season!
LOOK 2
This look is like a spring garden in the form of a mesmerizing dress. This PEACH shade happens to be my favorite and this is truly a simple yet elegant look. Gladiator sandals are a summer staple and add an element of playfulness to this otherwise feminine look. It is definitely on my wishlist this summer!
So these are my recommended MAXI STYLES with matching footwear from Dresswe. Hope you like them and will shop some great fashion here soon!
The one thing that instantly becomes a hot favorite with girls like me at least are MAXI DRESSES and I am constantly on the lookout for newer and better styles in these to add to my collection. This particular search yielded some fantastic results as I discovered DRESSWE ans its unbeatable collection of some fabulous and cheap MAXI DRESSES.
This year continues to be ruled by floral and tropical prints. Dresswe has some exciting romantic floral prints cheap maxi dresses that will win over your head and heart. I couldn't help but love all the fabulous prints and textures on these amazing designs and was spoilt for choice as I tried to pick favorites.
Anyway, I did manage to pick up two DRESSWE CHIC dresses and luckily enough, found the perfect pair of sandals too to match with them. Again, DRESSWE impressed with its awesome collection of footwear for fashionistas like myself who seek beauty in the designs without burning a hole in the pocket. Here are the 2015 cheap women sandals recommend from Dresswe.com that I can safely pair up with these MAXI dresses that I have personally chosen as my favorites from their latest collection.
Here are the two of my favorite summer looks from DRESSWE-
LOOK 1
This VIBRANT yellow Maxi dress will look perfect when paired with these embellished flats. The simplicity of the dress is balanced with the elaborate FOOTWEAR and it is the best summer beach look to flaunt this season!
LOOK 2
This look is like a spring garden in the form of a mesmerizing dress. This PEACH shade happens to be my favorite and this is truly a simple yet elegant look. Gladiator sandals are a summer staple and add an element of playfulness to this otherwise feminine look. It is definitely on my wishlist this summer!
So these are my recommended MAXI STYLES with matching footwear from Dresswe. Hope you like them and will shop some great fashion here soon!




That first dress is amazing!!
ReplyDeleteRedLip&Love
Thanks for dropping by!
DeleteLoving that first dress! :)
ReplyDeleteFlorals&Smiles
Twitter
Its beautiful isn't it?
DeleteThese maxi dresses are breathtaking! I want them! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletexx
cvetybaby.com
Me too!
DeleteI love maxi dresses and the looks you have created are just perfecf!!
ReplyDeleteBaci,
Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi
Thanks a lot dear! You are perfect!
Delete