MOTHERS are a legendary creation of god. Really. If statistics and feelings , both are to be believed, then MUM is the one person who will always be with you, for you always.
She's the perfect nourish-er, guide and the pillar we all lean on. She inspires and she perspires to keep her kid smiling and happy. She stays up at night to worry as we party. She makes our favorite food even when she's running a temperature. She is a superwoman in disguise and a role model that we all look up to.
EXPERT would be an understatement to describe her. She literally breathes life into my existence by listening to my heart and understanding things without me uttering a word. The perfect fan and the best critic, she's the one I run to for each and every decision. Her stamp of approval is needed as I run about town doing crazy stuff to my life, and in my life. She would sort out my problems like they are child's play and take away all the burden with a smile. Although I do feel guilty of putting her in stress with my issues but yet, I can't live without it really. I need her to listen and have an opinion. I need her to take me out of the dumps and I need her to help me do my SHOPPING.
My mum, she ain't no style diva but she has a choice to die for. I owe my preferences to her. She knows by instinct exactly what will be the best.. I am what I today because of her. I hardly shop without her in tow. And I am a fashion blogger, Really!
As a child, I was a good student so mum really never had any problems with me. She would just make sure I am well prepared for my school, well fed, well dressed always and the most well brought up child.
Even as a teenager, when all those mood swings, and curious situations would come up, I could always count on my ma to see me through the worst ones. She would always give the most honest and best advice. On studies, health, friends and even boys. I remember sharing stories of crushes and heartbreaks, exam issues and fear, best friend cat fights and a lot more! I could tell her everything under the sun. I still do.
Its a ritual almost. I run into her lap and it seems like the world isn't such a bad place anymore. My troubles seem lighter and my fears pass me by. I'm all grown up, a mum and yet she's my shield to every dark rays. Its taking a toll on her I can see that but I can't be without her covering me. She is the one who pushes me to do better, grow more, be righteous and honest. She makes me see the right from the wrong,even now! She is truly my all. From teaching me manners, to being my teacher ,to being the cook of the century and always ready to dole out all the good things in life for me, Mum has it all covered. In fact, after all these years, she's still my BLANK CHEQUE!
As she grows older, I would love to give my mum a new look and a hair make over with A safe and effective hair color that will make her the evergreen beauty that she deserves to look like with GODREJ @ http://godrejexpert.com/single_used_pack.php. I trust the brand to give her a new look without any chemical side effects.
Let me just wrap this up by stating the hardcore fact of my life- I AM WHAT I AM BECAUSE OF YOU MUM, AND WITHOUT YOU,I AM NOTHING! Thanks for making my life beautiful and sweet! Love you forever!
.
She's the perfect nourish-er, guide and the pillar we all lean on. She inspires and she perspires to keep her kid smiling and happy. She stays up at night to worry as we party. She makes our favorite food even when she's running a temperature. She is a superwoman in disguise and a role model that we all look up to.
EXPERT would be an understatement to describe her. She literally breathes life into my existence by listening to my heart and understanding things without me uttering a word. The perfect fan and the best critic, she's the one I run to for each and every decision. Her stamp of approval is needed as I run about town doing crazy stuff to my life, and in my life. She would sort out my problems like they are child's play and take away all the burden with a smile. Although I do feel guilty of putting her in stress with my issues but yet, I can't live without it really. I need her to listen and have an opinion. I need her to take me out of the dumps and I need her to help me do my SHOPPING.
My mum, she ain't no style diva but she has a choice to die for. I owe my preferences to her. She knows by instinct exactly what will be the best.. I am what I today because of her. I hardly shop without her in tow. And I am a fashion blogger, Really!
As a child, I was a good student so mum really never had any problems with me. She would just make sure I am well prepared for my school, well fed, well dressed always and the most well brought up child.
Even as a teenager, when all those mood swings, and curious situations would come up, I could always count on my ma to see me through the worst ones. She would always give the most honest and best advice. On studies, health, friends and even boys. I remember sharing stories of crushes and heartbreaks, exam issues and fear, best friend cat fights and a lot more! I could tell her everything under the sun. I still do.
Its a ritual almost. I run into her lap and it seems like the world isn't such a bad place anymore. My troubles seem lighter and my fears pass me by. I'm all grown up, a mum and yet she's my shield to every dark rays. Its taking a toll on her I can see that but I can't be without her covering me. She is the one who pushes me to do better, grow more, be righteous and honest. She makes me see the right from the wrong,even now! She is truly my all. From teaching me manners, to being my teacher ,to being the cook of the century and always ready to dole out all the good things in life for me, Mum has it all covered. In fact, after all these years, she's still my BLANK CHEQUE!
As she grows older, I would love to give my mum a new look and a hair make over with A safe and effective hair color that will make her the evergreen beauty that she deserves to look like with GODREJ @ http://godrejexpert.com/single_used_pack.php. I trust the brand to give her a new look without any chemical side effects.
Let me just wrap this up by stating the hardcore fact of my life- I AM WHAT I AM BECAUSE OF YOU MUM, AND WITHOUT YOU,I AM NOTHING! Thanks for making my life beautiful and sweet! Love you forever!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment