Sunday, 18 October 2015

"WANNA PARTY" SHOWS YOU HOW TO PARTY!


"WORK HARD, PARTY HARDER"


 Everyone loves a good party. Period. 

Attending one is a superb experience, but organizing one is a task... believe you me.

 But don't fikar because WANNA PARTY  is here! Am I being Too filmi, too blase huh? But it doesn't matter because by the end of this review, you will agree with me.




The cool gang (store owners) behind this PARTY STORE called WANNA PARTY truly believe the mantra that LIFE IS SHORT, MAKE IT LARGE or MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT, MAKE IT A PARTY!! And that's what they happily propagate too. 

I am not going to tell you how important it is to have good themes, good props, good gifts and great entertainment at any party now a days. You know that already. There are of course a lot of stores around you that offer party props and all the jazz but honestly, the experience at WANNA PARTY is one of a kind.

 Read on to find out why I am going gaga about the store today!

WHY SHOULD YOU GO TO WANNA PARTY FOR YOUR PARTY NEEDS RATHER THAN THE FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD BAKER/EVENT PLANNER/ CATERER/ PROP SHOP etc -

ONE STOP SHOP- SAVES TIME



I am repeating these key words as you don't have to scout for different party needs if you shop here. From props, to gifts to gags to return gifts, the cutlery,the packaging, they have it all. For any kind of party- Birthdays, anniversaries, promotions, theme parties, bachelors, hens party, jubilee parties, costume parties, everything that you can imagine is here.From wild witch gear and pretty princess stuff to Batman to Mowgli, its all under one roof! One-big-roof!

SPECIALISATION





This is your one stop for party supplies. They have many branches across the country already and have been in the business for an enviable long time so they know what is to be done. Trust them because the name is big. You Name a theme, all the props and all the supplies that you need for it are here- Under one roof! You don't have to run around for anything at all. Enter the store and your party is sorted! The big store has neatly stacked columns and sections where you can locate your theme and party need and just shop from there and then! Its extremely classified and a neat experience so as to say!

QUALITY AND UNIQUENESS




When you chose to spend money on making a memorable event, you have to make sure there are no lose threads!(literally). So a cheap cap losing its elastic or a prop crumbling would be embarrassing around so many guests. Rest assured of the best stuff here. They know how to nurture a reputation.
 They also have some unique stuff at the store that you will not find else where. The products are sourced from very special places and are not easily available around here. So you shall stand tall amongst a crowd of wannabes if you source your supplies from WANNA PARTY!

PRICE



So walking into a huge( I mean really like a super market size) store in one of the most expensive markets in Delhi( Rajouri Garden), I had thought that the items may be over priced. I was pleasantly surprised. The props, the gifts and everything else was reasonably priced. And the store experience will definitely leave you content and relaxed.

TRAINED STAFF



So if you are a first timer or an amateur at throwing a party, the trained, friendly and helpful staff here will guide you through the requirements and help you plan the event more professionally. You can trust them to give you the best suggestions and items for your party.

VALUE ADDED SERVICES


Besides offering the obvious supplies, the store also helps you plan the events,help you with the catering services, entertainment options and what not! So its complete peace of mind that the offer rather than party supplies. Its rather one stop PARTY SOLUTIONS!

I could go on but I am sure that by now you know who's taking care of my next party! Three cheers for WANNA PARTY guys! Try the store and you shall thank me for recommending them!


PS:
Putting aside the bias that I have towards the co-owner of the store Mr Aaditya Saini (we have been friends since school days!), I have been a very responsible blogger here and given you my honest opinion about why I would want to recommend  the WANNA PARTY EXPERIENCE to all my readers, friends and party lovers at large. Do go try the store once and your perspective shall change and nod in agreement with mine for good!

Here are the store details-


Store Address: A-29, Vishal Enclave, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi - 27
Mob # +91-9958786813 / +91-9811017813

You can check out their website and Facebook page here-
Shop Online: www.wannaparty.in

Stores also at:  Shivalik, New Delhi * Gurgaon * Noida * Varanasi * Dehradun * Ghaziabad * Jaipur

4 comments:

  1. This is pretty cool
    Thanks for sharing

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could try it babe...its a very cool store!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great place to shop!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Thanks for these party tips. I am going to host a DIY bridal shower for my cousin at one of private event space NYC. I was looking for creative tips for this party. I really want it to be a memorable event for her.

    ReplyDelete