When a girl decides to get married, there are a hundred ways she wants to get it done. The most popular fantasy/dream wedding being a DESTINATION WEDDING! I know I could do that myself, over and over again. Have an exotic beach location picked, or marry under the mountains or be serenaded on an island with the people I love! There is so much to dream about that ideal wedding day!
So let me today share some stunning ideas with my lovelies about BEACH WEDDING DRESSES.
Of course finding that PERFECT dress is half the job done for the Bride to be when it comes to planning the dream wedding right?Who wouldn't want to get married next to a clear sea side with the blue sky above and rushes of water filling up the air with its gentle music? Heaven is a place on earth.
The bride walking past smitten guests in all her splendor and glory. The perfect wedding dress of course making a HUGE difference to the way she looks on her special day.
If you are hunting for that PERFECT beach wedding dress for your big day, look no further than COCOMELODY. This fashion portal isn't new to me. I have been a loyalist and I am sure who so ever tries their clothing, will come back for more! Last time we talked about HOMECOMING DRESSES and today I am drooling over their Beach wedding collection.
What essentially sets apart DESTINATION WEDDING DRESSES is the fact that you can play around with the style. Its not necessary to have a conventional long white gown with a trail and a veil ( although I personally feel it would look surreal besides a beach set up), and you can play around and experiment with your attire. Go sexy, go sassy, go short or asymmetrical. Add ruffles if you please! Destination wedding dresses are all about the FUN ELEMENT.
Take a look at these stunners here and you will definitely want to plan an entire wedding just to wear them!
1. Delicate Ball Gown Sweetheart Short-Mini Satin Wedding Dress- Its fun and flirty..with that dash of beige!
2.Modern A-Line Sweetheart Natural Floor Length Tulle Ivory Sleeveless Lace Up-Corset Wedding Dress with Drape- The dreamy flared beauty- serene and stunning!
3. Beach Asymmetrical Strapless Empire High-Low Tulle Wedding - Play around with the hemline, its flirty and unique, the trend to die for, high and low!
4. Simple Sheath-Column Illusion Floor Length Tulle Ivory Wedding Dress- Play peek a boo with the slit and tease your man on the big day!
5. Fancy Sheath-Column Sweetheart Short-Mini Organza Wedding Dress - Be the diva at your own wedding, the show stealing cute little dress will set you apart from the conventional bride!
I have been an avid follower of the collection at COCOMELODY and so I know they deliver what they promise!
So if you love saving some money, currently they are giving away quality at unbelievable prices! For some stupendous DISCOUNT OFFERS, you should rush to the website NOW!
Have a wonderful shopping experience everyone!







No comments:
Post a Comment