Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls- Be very very attentive as I have some great news for you all. Neah. I didn't just meet Salman Khan and no, I'm not giving away freebies. I am but giving away all the shopaholics and non shopaholics as well, a reason to cheer.
Online shopping is always a great experience, that becomes
greater when you add that personal touch. I have discovered my own studio in a
way. A place where I can just do what I like, design an outfit as I please..I
don't need to stitch it though, thank god! All this and so much more, thanks to
LABEL IT CUSTOM. As appealing and
as suggestive as the name sounds, the website is an answer to all my designer
dreams!
Here is a short teaser of how I felt when I shopped at LABEL IT CUSTOM FIRST TIME!
I have the power to design a head to toe designer outfit for
myself using my own creativity and
imagination sitting right here on my desk and have it delivered to my doorstep
in a matter of days! My days of endless design studio visits, getting stuck in
traffic and those 'N' number of phone calls to the studio are over. I now have
the luxury of having a stylist come over to my place and create an outfit for
me.
OMBRE LOVE!
Don't you just love this dress? I sure am drooling!!
Wondering where to get it from? LABEL IT CUSTOM ofcourse.
There are so many times that I like an outfit but I wish
that it had a different color, or different sleeves, or length or cut or any X,
Y, Z personalization.
Very often we settle for what is AVAILABLE rather than what
WE WANT! That's the GAP 'LABEL IT
CUSTOM' has filled in for real. Besides having a supreme quality and impeccable
craftsmanship, the outfits are great VALUE FOR MONEY as well. The kind of
designs that you find here can only be found at high end designer studios where
customization becomes an expensive affair. And let's get real, none of us
could, should or would like to have that kind of luxury each time.
LABEL IT CUSTOM give you the freedom to alter the
~neckline
~sleeves
~length
~fit
~embellishments!!
In short, they are ready to give you YOUR DREAM DRESS! Just
follow the very simple steps that
are mentioned on the website to customize your outfit SITTING AT HOME!
A DAZZLING CREATION
BY LABEL IT CUSTOM
This is a one of its kind experience guys! And I have tried
it! I have just ordered this stunning dress( check pic below) and you will see the results of its
customized MY VERSION once it is home delivered to me. Am so excited for this
dress that I can hardly wait for it now.
You must be wondering that LUXURY COMES AT A PRICE.
That is another myth
that these guys are busting! OUT LOUD for sure! The price point is well within
YOUR BUDGET and the quality is world class.
They have been designing for men and now women's designer
wear is becoming their latest add on! Indulge your senses and let your pocket
smile while you shop your favorite clothing only at LABEL IT CUSTOM- Taking
Personal to a NEW level!




Sounds like a great shopping experience
ReplyDeleteI love it
Thanks for sharing
The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic
You should try it darling! They ship worldwide!
DeleteYou should try it darling! They ship worldwide!
Delete