Fashion is my favorite game and I am
trying to ace it with each new day. It's such a versatile field and such a fun
game, like some roleplay in wonderland! It's easy to be a new me with an new
look, a new mood each day..all that I need is an inspiration!
This time the inspiration was the
amazing #askmefashionmeetup at THE STRIKERS PUB AND KITCHEN, Ambience Mall,
Vasant Kunj, Delhi where me and my fellow bloggers had an amazing opportunity
to meet the Gurus of fashion and have a fun tete-a-tete with the who's who of
the fashion blogging scene in my city. It was fun to meet some old faces and
become friends with some new ones as well.
The CEO of AskMefashion was present
there to encourage and appreciate us all for being a part of their team and
gave some great tips for our careers. He was truly inspiring with all the
energy that he exuded!
After getting some great blogging
and the business of fashion tips from some of the best bloggers in the industry
I think I was really satisfied with the entire presentation. There was never a
dull moment in the company of my blogging buddies who have become like one big
fashion family to me now.
And the best part of the evening has
to be the styling contest where we bloggers were to style a mannequin in our
personal way with a given theme. What can I say- I WON IT!! That is correct
guys! My team was selected as the best amongst all in styling the dummy in true
STREET STYLE.
You can get this winning look that
we styled on the mannequin exclusively at Askmebazaar. There are loads of other fashion options that you can
explore there. And not just that, You can also check out www.askmeonfashion.com for staying updated with latest trends"
Figure 1 Our winning team with the winning look on the
dummy
With our collective efforts, Me and
my three gang members managed to impress the fashion judges with our creative
styling. We gave the Mannequin a retro boho look with off shoulder floral blouson
and did the print on print with a stylish stole tied as a band on her head. The
oversized sunglasses and embellished denim shorts were the right add on for her
casual chic look. She was a model of grace and chutzpah at the same time.
Courtesy- US! I can't stop being such a show off here right!! The winners take
it all! And we got a 5k gift voucher each for our effort! YAY!! More shopping
yeah!
Thanks to #askmebazaar, the day
ended with some great food and more gossip with the blogger buddies! Here is to
many more such fun events and more victories! Cheers!





This is so much fun! Sad to have missed this! http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/
ReplyDeleteAww Mandira.. sweets really it would have been fun if you were there..here's hoping we have many more fun occasions to attend together in future!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful, I love your Jean dress . Would love if u checked out my page.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.simplyuneeke.com
Thanks Chi for dropping by, would definitely check it out!
Delete