Friday, 29 May 2015

LOVE, DOPE AND BEAUTY

Well, in case you are wondering why I would name this post in such a dramatic way, Let me just give you a clue. All these adjectives to me mean just one thing- MANALI. And for what so ever connection out of these would you associate this town with, for me Manali is LOVE. It has forever been a place very close to my heart, so much in fact that I plan to retire in my old age here. Hehe..Wishful thinking. But so worth it.

So before I start babbling about this amazing hill town, let me tell you that its an outfit post cum a travelogue. I have earned this vacation after many months of waiting for a worthy break. And this has strengthened my bond with this place. I must have been a Himachal native in a previous birth to love Manali so much really. 

The weather here remains cold 12 months and its a refreshing break from the maddening heat of Delhi. I picked up some warm clothing along with some casual fun dress up options too. This LONG SUMMER COAT (Click to shop)  is a recent addition to my wardrobe and I couldn't help but pack it in. Its floral, long and very versatile.Long coats are trending this season as they are a casual yet formal style that will look good with anything- skirts, tights, shorts or pants. For my #ootd I've chosen a very boho and Hippie style, perfect for this groovy dope place that I am vacationing in. Manali is full of free spirited hippies and wearing this was IDEAL for that kind of a BELONG HERE FEEL! Wotsay! 

Let me show you how I styled this awesome piece from CN DIRECT here-


This long coat is light, breezy and very very comfortable. Teaming it up with ripped shorts and a crochet top was my idea of mixing casual with formal. I took of my footwear as I wanted to feel very close to nature. I was lounging on the Hotel terrace while waiting for the rest of my family to begin our DAY 1 in Manali. I picked up a pair of sneakers to add that CASUAL LUXE SPORTY vibe to this look. 




It feels complete when you are at an abode of heaven-  peaceful, quiet and natural ! There wasn't much room for accessories as travelling needs to be light. I packed this amazing hand accessory though. Check out this super beautiful BRACELET that you can shop here.




Wearing sneakers is always a good idea in the hills as one needs to walk on the uphill terrain and its always suggested to wear comfortable clothing and footwear. 

You can also add a belt to clench this coat and make it look more formal and dressy.






I happen to be staying at an amazing hotel too. Its location is super awesome and the staff extremely cordial with great services. Cheers to the place really!

Its funny that I am still there but couldn't keep myself from sharing this with you as this fresh feel experience is worth it. Its joy, its ecstasy and its feel good. My pictures will reflect that!



After travelling to the main MALL Road on the first day, we all ended the evening with a hot cup of cuppa in the hotel.  



Far far away from the mad city life of Delhi, this break will see me going crazy churning out beautiful memories and hopefully sharing them with you. 

 

Let this be a first in the series of posts that I plan to share about my trip. Thanks to CN Direct for these amazing pieces of clothing that completed my experience here. I have shopped some more wonderful items from this super cheap and fashionable website and I am very impressed with their stuff! I will post another outfit that I got from them in the next post soon! Till then have a wonderful time and don't forget to share your views on this look!

Lots of love!!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment