A short vacation is always the most refreshing thing one can do for instant mental and physical rejuvenation. Some time away with friends or family in the lap of nature, away from this maddening city life is one of the blessings of just being alive. I got the chance to take one such short and sweet break last weekend with my crazy cousins and it was RANTHAMBORE that called us out pretty loud and clear.
This town is quaint and sleepy with only the occasional roar of the tiger probably breaking the silence. Ranthambore National Park is a tourist haven for those who love the wild side. I surely am one of those adventure seekers in the making!
However, the biggest pleasure of going there was staying at the plush ANURAGA TREE HOUSE RESORT which was an experience to remember. The royal heritage hotel was beautiful and with a very friendly staff. I shot my pictures in the hotel premises and tried to lock in the feel of that place with these clicks.
Hope you love the place and the outfit as well.
I selected a floral gown for this outfit post and the best part is that this attire is my own creation. This is the beginning of a new chapter in life which I hope to continue for quiet some time.
Yes! COLOSSAL CLOSET is turning 1 this month and to mark the occasion, I will be launching my clothing line- "COLOSSAL CLOSET- THE LABEL". And I am really looking forward to your continued support and blessings. Here are this outfit's details.
FLORAL LYCRA GOWN- My own label
ACCESSORIES (OWL PENDANT, FEATHER EARRINGS, BRACELET ) - GK M BLOCK STREET SHOPS
SLING- CHANEL
Do enjoy this visual journey of the hotel and of this outfit and do let me know if you like it enough!
Gone with the wind!
The wind gave just the most amazing feelers to this pic!
Posing on the stairway!
Details!
The hallway was surrounding the courtyard garden..the entire property was royal and exquisite!
Outside my room!
The peahen and the rockstar pose!
This outfit went with the weather which was trademark Rajasthan hot. Although it was never too sunny, this gown was extremely light and wearable for the formal luncheon organized by the hotel. And a bit of drama is definitely expected from me right?
This is it for the look folks,Do let me know if you love it and I shall be so obliged!
This gown can be shopped on my Facebook page after a few days..Do watch out for it!
This town is quaint and sleepy with only the occasional roar of the tiger probably breaking the silence. Ranthambore National Park is a tourist haven for those who love the wild side. I surely am one of those adventure seekers in the making!
However, the biggest pleasure of going there was staying at the plush ANURAGA TREE HOUSE RESORT which was an experience to remember. The royal heritage hotel was beautiful and with a very friendly staff. I shot my pictures in the hotel premises and tried to lock in the feel of that place with these clicks.
Hope you love the place and the outfit as well.
I selected a floral gown for this outfit post and the best part is that this attire is my own creation. This is the beginning of a new chapter in life which I hope to continue for quiet some time.
Yes! COLOSSAL CLOSET is turning 1 this month and to mark the occasion, I will be launching my clothing line- "COLOSSAL CLOSET- THE LABEL". And I am really looking forward to your continued support and blessings. Here are this outfit's details.
FLORAL LYCRA GOWN- My own label
ACCESSORIES (OWL PENDANT, FEATHER EARRINGS, BRACELET ) - GK M BLOCK STREET SHOPS
SLING- CHANEL
Do enjoy this visual journey of the hotel and of this outfit and do let me know if you like it enough!
Gone with the wind!
| Mystery and fantasy! |
The wind gave just the most amazing feelers to this pic!
Posing on the stairway!
Details!
The hallway was surrounding the courtyard garden..the entire property was royal and exquisite!
Outside my room!
The peahen and the rockstar pose!
This outfit went with the weather which was trademark Rajasthan hot. Although it was never too sunny, this gown was extremely light and wearable for the formal luncheon organized by the hotel. And a bit of drama is definitely expected from me right?
This is it for the look folks,Do let me know if you love it and I shall be so obliged!
This gown can be shopped on my Facebook page after a few days..Do watch out for it!
that's a lovely outfit, though Rajasthan is definitely not my cup of tea this season; pics are gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteSangy
http://www.thelipstickaddict.com
Thanks a lot for the encouragement sangita!stay connected! 😄
Delete