Tuesday, 31 March 2015

BACK TO COLLEGE- THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH #OOTD!

College times are often termed as "the most memorable times" and very often, "The BEST phase" of everyone's lives. Its when we get out of the cocoon of our parental care and the disciplined school life to begin our independent lives. Besides all the CAREER talk and direction dilemma, its a time to romance life really. To go meet new people,party, hang out and just have a good good time! The everyday college life is a new story each day. Its just about how you look at it.
Here's how I looked at it- clean, plain and simple. And the fashion girl in me did pay a bit of attention to the color scheme. Hot pink and neon,balanced with monochrome. Not OTT and yet simply chic! A contrasting bag as college is all about a mix of playfulness on a budget. So almost anything goes. The result looked eye pleasing to me. Hope you like it too!

And I have captioned a few pics, So that the vibe touches you with text, in case the pics don't! 


We are what we think!


 I am the queen of my castle!

World! Hold on!

 College times are BINDASS, FUN AND SUPER CHILL TIMES!
College times are for love,fashion, boys, style and for freedom.
 College times are cherishable and indelible.


Dare you follow my trail!

But who says you have to leave them behind? What If I give you a sure shot MANTRA to relive the GOOD OL' COLLEGE DAYS all over again? Don't believe me huh? Well, I can vouch for it because I felt like BACK TO COLLEGE only very recently. A casual visit with a friend to South Campus was all it took! And it just transformed me for a good 24 hours at least..took me 10 years back in time to feel the same rush and the same vibe that was there when I was a college girl. And I still can be! Its all in the mind.


Precious little joys are the biggest treasure!

My formula for college feel is simple. A great buddy by your side, a visit to the campus and dressing up like you don't give a damn!

  
Live like there's no tomorrow!

  
Keep your feet firmly planted to the roots!


Dream on, as life is just full of beauty!
 The best way to use your lips- smile!

The apparatus was simple and pocket friendly. We were so broke at all times that street shopping seemed like the soul saver for quick fashion fixes. Here is what I literally stole (shopping for under Rs2000 is a steal deal don't you think?) off the GK M block market to dress up for my BACK TO COLLEGE fashion-

Basic monochrome tee- Rs 350


Pink linen pants- Rs 900

Scarf- Rs 300

Flip Flops-Rs 299.


Back pack- Rs750


Burberry shades- Oh well, that goes a bit off the mark right? But some classics are pardonable.

Well, there comes a day in our lives when we just need to slow down and breathe. This was my day to let go and feel the life around me. Friends, fun, food, smiles and just a regular college day.

 Oh yeah! I don't give a damn, coz I got my wings!


  What am I if not the girl next door sometimes right?

Do leave your comment in the box below if this impresses you much lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment