Wednesday, 7 January 2015

WINTER FASHION LOVE

Hi lovelies,
 Hope to you all are enjoying this frosty cold with a hot cuppa and some exotic layering to show off your winter fashion wardrobe.

 I am huge winter season fan! Especially when it comes to dressing up in winters. We in ASIA have one of the best winter seasons that gives us enough reason to shop for the amazing trench coats, cardigans, jackets, leggings sweater dresses and much more.

 Winter wear has class and it really makes everyone look stylish and sophisticated.

I have shopped ASIAN- KOREAN,THAI, HONGKONG AND CHINESE fashion from various online portals. They have some really wonderful options that are comparable to EUROPEAN STREET STYLE and also PARISIAN HIGH CLASS FASHION. The best part is that Asian fashion is much more versatile and affordable.

Hence my shopping experiences from some of my favorite online shopping destinations such as
DRESSWE, TIDEBUY AND more recently COCO-FASHION have been very satisfying and pleasant. 

At COCO FASHION I discovered the joy of simplicity and how convenient it is to OWN FASHION at just a single destination. The site is very uncomplicated as compared to others and its soo attractive with the featured categories literally calling you out by your name! The collection is sorted even according to dates! And the brands are just real!They are selling amazing branded stuff and not some cheap counterfeit.

I was pleasantly surprised to see additions to the NEW ARRIVALS BY THE MOST RECENT DATE, including the day you log in! Its literally new fashion every day and so much better than its ASIAN OR WESTERN counterparts even!

 I loved the dresses here..My choice includes some styles such as these-




PLUS The long coats and jackets are especially droolworthy!
This super smart fur collared cape jacket is something that I am lusting for-






Add on a nice handbag or clutch and I am set to step out in style!



Each winter I look forward to shopping for my favorites. Here are some really special favorites that I would love to have this time around. And I know where I would need to go to shop them all!

 Enjoy the luxury of the best of ASIAN fashion at a click with COCO FASHION.

2 comments:

  1. nice blog dear
    would you follow each other ?
    http://unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete