Saturday, 3 January 2015

FOR THE LOVE OF EARTHY BROWNS - MY LATEST #OOTD POST!

Finally I can truly say its NEW YEAR'S  at COLOSSAL CLOSET!

Happy New Year my dearies and I hope this NEW YEAR brings you tons of happiness and prosperity!

Its my first OUTFIT POST on the blog today and I will continue my romance with all shades of brown- beige, copper, tan and gold all combined in one LOOK!

 My love affair with BEIGE isn't a secret. Today's winter feel and dull background didn't deter me to share this all coffee look that I chose to flaunt.

The family of brown are earthy and neutral shades that look good on most skin tones and are perfect winter staples.
What sets this look apart is that its anything but regular (It stands different and unique for me at least!) Read on to find out how I did it!


 I literally got BRONZED today!



A shimmering beige colored cardigan with tassels texture that I got from the VIBE store last year is one of my favorite purchases. It feels super luxe and soft and goes well with pants as well as skirts




I combined it with this mouse colored skinny pants from VERO MODA. The fit is a dream and really this color went well with the over all look.





 This bag is a gift from my darling mom. She being a beige fan gave me this stunning envelope clutch that fitted in perfectly with the mood and the outfit idea.





My top is a MANGO satin deep copper shade with an asymmetrical cowl accentuating the neckline.
Its a perfect stand alone piece but what the hell!I needed the complete BROWN image..











The pointed toes, ankle strap nude heels are a very recent purchase from Clark's. Its footwear fashion at its sexiest and sophisticated best. This one will go with so many of my wardrobe pieces!







So that was my IDEA of a look inspired by this wet and dull winter day. I gilded it up with some shimmer and of course with some coral on my lips. I hope you liked the look.
Don't forget to share your views in the comment box!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment