Hey Lovely people!
Its weekend time and definitely calls for a style update from my end. The weather has turned a bit friendlier in past couple of days right?Sunny afternoon followed by comfortably cold evenings. Its time to drop a layer or two and step out in some bright sunlight for some fun, fruitful activities over the holiday.
Winters are a beautiful time for dressing up in layers. You can add more to fashion quiet literally.
My look today is inspired by the brightness in the day time and also a touch of ANDROGYNY to the otherwise simple look.
Androgynous fashion flutters in and out of trend each season. It depends on how you plan the look and play around with your boyish side. I decided to keep the look feminine with the color palette and mannish with the styling.
Rolled up sleeves, sneakers instead of heels, tied up hair instead of loose wild mane, sunglasses and watch..all these add ons were the strong points of the androgyny that I planned to depict. You can wear this look to a luncheon with colleagues or a semi formal event of any kind. I wouldn't mind going shopping like this too!
Have a look at how I styled this GORGEOUS PINK BLAZER by OASAP (click here) with an over all white look from my own wardrobe.
I received this Pretty solid bright blazer ( shop it HERE) from OASAP a few days back.
Although it came a bit late due to festive rush, I am so glad that its finally mine!
This smart, bright blazer was love! Thanks a ton OASAP for sending me this amazing piece of garment that fits and feels like a dream. The color attracted everyone who saw me today and I am glad I became the local hero of sorts!
Teaming it up with an all white look was a deliberate decision as I wanted the coat to steal the limelight. A serene white background did that very effectively for this SEMI CASUAL DAY LOOK.
The tote is an eternal favorite of mine, A Stylish ROCKY S Signature creation from a couple of seasons ago. And I guess it went right with the rest of the look.
My sneakers are a gift that I got from my brother on his visit to SINGAPORE. They literally make my feet look one size smaller and many sizes cooler!
Teaming them up with the blazer was right as their color and the style speak COOL and RELAXED in BOLD!
The BLACK CHAIN belt balanced out the black in the footwear quiet effectively so nothing looked odd and out of place. Its called "CASUAL PROPAH" in my style dictionary.
The over all look was safe yet different as it touched on the other half of my personality. Its strong and effective to the core.
Check out the details here-
BLAZER- OASAP
BELT- 109 DEGREES F
SHIRT~ PEPE JEANS
PANTS~ BENETTON
BAG~ ROCKY S
SHADES~ VOGUE
FOOTWEAR~ BUM (SINGAPORE)
So today was all pink and pretty, with some sugar and spice for me. Do let me know your views on this look.
HAPPY SUNDAY everyone!
PHOTO CREDITS~ ROHAN JETHANI
Its weekend time and definitely calls for a style update from my end. The weather has turned a bit friendlier in past couple of days right?Sunny afternoon followed by comfortably cold evenings. Its time to drop a layer or two and step out in some bright sunlight for some fun, fruitful activities over the holiday.
Winters are a beautiful time for dressing up in layers. You can add more to fashion quiet literally.
My look today is inspired by the brightness in the day time and also a touch of ANDROGYNY to the otherwise simple look.
Androgynous fashion flutters in and out of trend each season. It depends on how you plan the look and play around with your boyish side. I decided to keep the look feminine with the color palette and mannish with the styling.
Rolled up sleeves, sneakers instead of heels, tied up hair instead of loose wild mane, sunglasses and watch..all these add ons were the strong points of the androgyny that I planned to depict. You can wear this look to a luncheon with colleagues or a semi formal event of any kind. I wouldn't mind going shopping like this too!
Have a look at how I styled this GORGEOUS PINK BLAZER by OASAP (click here) with an over all white look from my own wardrobe.
I received this Pretty solid bright blazer ( shop it HERE) from OASAP a few days back.
Although it came a bit late due to festive rush, I am so glad that its finally mine!
This smart, bright blazer was love! Thanks a ton OASAP for sending me this amazing piece of garment that fits and feels like a dream. The color attracted everyone who saw me today and I am glad I became the local hero of sorts!
Teaming it up with an all white look was a deliberate decision as I wanted the coat to steal the limelight. A serene white background did that very effectively for this SEMI CASUAL DAY LOOK.
The tote is an eternal favorite of mine, A Stylish ROCKY S Signature creation from a couple of seasons ago. And I guess it went right with the rest of the look.
My sneakers are a gift that I got from my brother on his visit to SINGAPORE. They literally make my feet look one size smaller and many sizes cooler!
Teaming them up with the blazer was right as their color and the style speak COOL and RELAXED in BOLD!
The over all look was safe yet different as it touched on the other half of my personality. Its strong and effective to the core.
Check out the details here-
BLAZER- OASAP
BELT- 109 DEGREES F
SHIRT~ PEPE JEANS
PANTS~ BENETTON
BAG~ ROCKY S
SHADES~ VOGUE
FOOTWEAR~ BUM (SINGAPORE)
So today was all pink and pretty, with some sugar and spice for me. Do let me know your views on this look.
HAPPY SUNDAY everyone!
PHOTO CREDITS~ ROHAN JETHANI

What a lovely and pretty coat. Pink is my fav but did not get such coat anywhere. Will surely order one. Thank u for the share.
ReplyDeleteHi Shreya! Thanks for dropping by,Yeah the coat is lovely..and there is lots more good stuff at OASAP! Stay connected!
DeleteReally nice look, I like the blazer :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Svetlana