Hey lovelies! Its a cold Thursday morning and I am here to share something that women will surely want to hear. Obviously I'm talking about our favorite vain indulgence aka shopping!
The most popular and the most enjoyable leisure time activities has gone for a complete over haul thanks to technology.
Shopping is no longer about getting stuck in crazy traffic jams or taking office leaves to go splurge..its all here at your fingertips. I did tell you about this amazing shopping app some days back, didn't I?
The LIMEROAD app is incredibly smooth; I can vouch for it because now I have proof! I ordered my first dress through the Limeroad app and its here now. Sexy and fabulous. All it took was a couple of minutes on my phone. And it was delivered here at my doorstep within 4 days flat! The app is a Genie! And the site is just the perfect fashion destination for avid shoppers like myself.
I don't think anything that I have shopped online so far has been as hassle free or as smooth as this transaction. I just had to follow these easy breezy steps-
* Pick the dress of my choice
* Add it to the cart
* Choose payment option
* Add my shipping and contact details
* Voila! Its done!
All this on my android.. Its truly fashion with passion here at LIMEROAD.
The only flip side- ITS ADDICTIVE!
So since its the festive season I ordered something that was both sexy as well as aesthetically appealing. Online shopping became an obvious means of going for it because well, I enjoy the perks of having a perfectly handy device (the mobile phone) that makes shopping look all the more appealing. And of course, I just HAD TO use the LIMEROAD App once to shop!
Check out the latest fashion update to my wardrobe (courtesy LIMEROAD) -
The Stylish Orange & Pink Saree Tail Dress by GUSTER VE here
This sexy design was my choice due to its bright color blocking and the stylish drape.The dress can double as a tunic for more traditional look.
I decided to give it a more chic look by wearing it as an Indo western ensemble. Check out my version of this dress here-
The dress was given this Indian make over to fit in the traditional mold of the occasion. I enjoyed being the innovator as much as I enjoyed the fact that it was my first ever mobile shopping experience!
The amazing mobile shopping experience has left me excited for more.
To sum up, All I can say is that my romance with this app will last real long. Try it for yourself, I did too! You can download the app here.
Happy Limeroad Shopping Sassy girls!
The most popular and the most enjoyable leisure time activities has gone for a complete over haul thanks to technology.
Shopping is no longer about getting stuck in crazy traffic jams or taking office leaves to go splurge..its all here at your fingertips. I did tell you about this amazing shopping app some days back, didn't I?
The LIMEROAD app is incredibly smooth; I can vouch for it because now I have proof! I ordered my first dress through the Limeroad app and its here now. Sexy and fabulous. All it took was a couple of minutes on my phone. And it was delivered here at my doorstep within 4 days flat! The app is a Genie! And the site is just the perfect fashion destination for avid shoppers like myself.
I don't think anything that I have shopped online so far has been as hassle free or as smooth as this transaction. I just had to follow these easy breezy steps-
* Pick the dress of my choice
* Add it to the cart
* Choose payment option
* Add my shipping and contact details
* Voila! Its done!
All this on my android.. Its truly fashion with passion here at LIMEROAD.
The only flip side- ITS ADDICTIVE!
So since its the festive season I ordered something that was both sexy as well as aesthetically appealing. Online shopping became an obvious means of going for it because well, I enjoy the perks of having a perfectly handy device (the mobile phone) that makes shopping look all the more appealing. And of course, I just HAD TO use the LIMEROAD App once to shop!
Check out the latest fashion update to my wardrobe (courtesy LIMEROAD) -
The Stylish Orange & Pink Saree Tail Dress by GUSTER VE here
This sexy design was my choice due to its bright color blocking and the stylish drape.The dress can double as a tunic for more traditional look.
I decided to give it a more chic look by wearing it as an Indo western ensemble. Check out my version of this dress here-
The dress was given this Indian make over to fit in the traditional mold of the occasion. I enjoyed being the innovator as much as I enjoyed the fact that it was my first ever mobile shopping experience!
The amazing mobile shopping experience has left me excited for more.
To sum up, All I can say is that my romance with this app will last real long. Try it for yourself, I did too! You can download the app here.
Happy Limeroad Shopping Sassy girls!



No comments:
Post a Comment