Thursday, 13 November 2014

THE OASAP EMPIRE LENGTH DRESS - HOW I WORE IT!

 Hello my fashionistas.!!
Today's post is as easy breezy as the  chilling air outside.
Yes, its my latest shopping haul from non other than the street fashion's queen website OASAP

I just recently received my order and i am thrilled to share it with you all. The super sexy long DRESS In light green colour was my latest  gift!!

I have to say the dress is beyond words perfect! It fits like a dream. The fabric is super flowy and the design gives it the perfect fall.

Do check it out-





 This shade of almond green had won me over. Especially when I realised its how I coordinate it that makes all the difference.



Pairing it with a sequins shrug made the look more formal and appropriate for the evening event that I wore it to.

















 The stunning color was supposed to be a day time colour but I tried it differently to make it more appropriate for a formal event. I teamed  it up with a pearl neck piece and white platforms.
The result was superb!




You can get this Empire Chiffon Dress  HERE

You can safely wear this dress all summer and since I got it now, I tried this fall variation to it. Wear it to a beach, wear it on a date, wear it with your friends, it can do wonders to your body and confidence !

 I have to say that I am already a huge fan of OASAP. Stay hooked for there is more to come in the coming weeks!
Do share a hoot if you like this look.









4 comments:

  1. loved d way u paired it wid shrug
    lukin vry pretty
    http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this look! that dress is amazing :D!
    Eleonora
    www.somefashionbites.com

    Check out my last posts!
    Cheap is Chic
    Go! Denim go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the lovely comment! Loved your post. Stay connected!

      Delete