Friday, 29 August 2014

THE FUNKY GREEN ROCK


  There is something special about customized clothes and other cool things like mugs,notebooks,etc.
And sometimes when you get lucky,you stumble upon such cool websites such as GREEN ROCK,which essentially deal in customized and theme based clothing according to funky themes such as television series,graphic novels and so much more! I ordered this unisex black "FOLLOW THE CODE" tee from Green Rock and I really loved its good quality.








I wore this tee and loved its soft feel and comfort.The look is edgy and cool and I teamed it up with fitted blue pants to get a more structured look.


The website:
GreenRockStore is an online merchandise brand that caters to the whims of die hard loyalist fans of TV series or movies  or comics or novels etc from all over the globe. At GreenRock we can buy crazy quirky slogan or graphic prints on T-shirts, Hoodies, Laptop Skins, Posters, Coasters, Mugs etc.


The joys of shopping on this website include

  • Fast Shipping
  • Cash On Delivery Option~They have COD service so you can pay money when you receive your order.
  • Easy Returns~If in case,we want replacement of size or product,we can always give them a call.
  • Free Shipping on order above Rs 299/
Some of my favorite picks from this site~
nimbus 2000 tee mockup
This awesome tee!
sherlock poster
  This Sherlock poster!
To stay updated on thier latest collections -
You can like their facebook page here Green Rock
Follow them on Twitter here Green Rock
Email address~contact.greenrock@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment