Black is powerful, its mystifying, its the colour of a beautiful starlit sky and its well.. BLACK.
Lot of people have lots of connections with different colours. Black isn't exactly the most therapeutic colour if we think theoretically, but let's face it..black is alluring. It has its own beauty. Black has the power to engulf each colour. It reigns supreme.
Its forever in vogue..it's the Savior when women are in doubt about their dress, footwear or even a bag..it just goes perfectly well with everything!Its the cushion when a few bulges need concealment and of course it's the epitome of formal dressing.
Since we are in dreamland, I can seriously wish and hope and pray for all the black beauties that I'm dying to own!
What's on my black fantasy list? Here goes -
1) A CLASSY BLACK YACHT
Ummm... ok I'm not exactly Bill Gates but so much for wishful thinking!Just picturing myself on my own private super luxury black yacht in the blue Caribbean with wine and music and all my favourite people.. So serene and such absolute bliss!
2) A BLACK ARMANI WATCH (See I can think of achievable targets too!)
Yeah this one is on my wishlist because everytime I go wrist watch shopping I end up picking all other colours and patterns. So for my next watch trip I'm wishing and hoping for this black beauty. Its not time that I'm after..it is the price of catching on with this time piece that will make all the difference!
3) BLACK ROBERTO CAVALLI GOWN
So I'm not KAROLINA KURKOVA ,I'm not a star, or a model or even your ordinary-non-celeb-plain millionaire, but I'm a fashion lover and one day this gown will be my property and it will be on my body and I will walk away with all the applause that this stunning ensemble d'Luxe deserves!
4) BLACK JIMMY CHOOS
See again I'm a little more subtle in my dream factory. Jimmy Choos are in town..and well, yes I can try to create a li'l piggy bank for this stunning pair of pumps because I know how regal, and taller (let's not forget curvier ) I will be looking when I slip 'em on and literally let my feet do the talking!
5) A BLACK BELT IN KARATE
Yes its not all sugar and spice that girls should be made of..not in Delhi atleast so last but not the least I would be really grateful if I could own a black belt in some form of martial arts. In today's times and world when women's safety is an immediate issue at each step of life, it would do a world of good to me to be able to attain super perfection in defending myself and others around when needed.
This post is a part of WhatTheBlack activity at BlogAdda.com
Lot of people have lots of connections with different colours. Black isn't exactly the most therapeutic colour if we think theoretically, but let's face it..black is alluring. It has its own beauty. Black has the power to engulf each colour. It reigns supreme.
Its forever in vogue..it's the Savior when women are in doubt about their dress, footwear or even a bag..it just goes perfectly well with everything!Its the cushion when a few bulges need concealment and of course it's the epitome of formal dressing.
Since we are in dreamland, I can seriously wish and hope and pray for all the black beauties that I'm dying to own!
What's on my black fantasy list? Here goes -
1) A CLASSY BLACK YACHT
Ummm... ok I'm not exactly Bill Gates but so much for wishful thinking!Just picturing myself on my own private super luxury black yacht in the blue Caribbean with wine and music and all my favourite people.. So serene and such absolute bliss!
2) A BLACK ARMANI WATCH (See I can think of achievable targets too!)
Yeah this one is on my wishlist because everytime I go wrist watch shopping I end up picking all other colours and patterns. So for my next watch trip I'm wishing and hoping for this black beauty. Its not time that I'm after..it is the price of catching on with this time piece that will make all the difference!
3) BLACK ROBERTO CAVALLI GOWN
So I'm not KAROLINA KURKOVA ,I'm not a star, or a model or even your ordinary-non-celeb-plain millionaire, but I'm a fashion lover and one day this gown will be my property and it will be on my body and I will walk away with all the applause that this stunning ensemble d'Luxe deserves!
4) BLACK JIMMY CHOOS
See again I'm a little more subtle in my dream factory. Jimmy Choos are in town..and well, yes I can try to create a li'l piggy bank for this stunning pair of pumps because I know how regal, and taller (let's not forget curvier ) I will be looking when I slip 'em on and literally let my feet do the talking!
5) A BLACK BELT IN KARATE
Yes its not all sugar and spice that girls should be made of..not in Delhi atleast so last but not the least I would be really grateful if I could own a black belt in some form of martial arts. In today's times and world when women's safety is an immediate issue at each step of life, it would do a world of good to me to be able to attain super perfection in defending myself and others around when needed.
This post is a part of WhatTheBlack activity at BlogAdda.com



Thanks for the comment
ReplyDeleteCan we follow each other on Google Friend Connect (GFC)?
New Ripped Jeans: http://www.oasap.com/pants/41559-street-chic-cutout-jeans.html/?fuid=83245
New Post: Sandy Sandhu
Sure dear.Will follow you.
Delete