Saturday, 31 October 2015

BRING HOME SOME INTERNATIONAL STREET STYLE FASHION



I have never ever in my life tried wearing something that borders on daring, but fashion calls for change and of course change is the only thing that is permanent so maybe it was time that I try my hands on the best of HIGH STREET FASHION with the leaders in high street fashion - TOPSHOP.

We all know TOPSHOP. We love it and it has more ardent fans over the world than one can imagine. I remember drooling over Kate Moss when she came on board Topshop. The best and the most apt face of British high street fashion has been a trendsetter and the only high street brand to bag a schedule at the LONDON FASHION WEEK. Enough said about the credits, I got A TOPSHOP attire to try for myself and experience what exactly do they deliver, that is so priceless and popular.

When I found this absolutely gorgeous TOPSHOP crop top on JABONG, it was love at first sight. The subtle colors, the comfortable look and the fact that I can truly get a piece of the Iconic fashion brand in my wardrobe at a click of the mouse allured me enough to just go for it and go bold for it!

The moment I got this top in my mail, I was ecstasic. I tried it on and the fit was bang on! The fabric felt so comfortable against my skin and yes, turtle necks are your must have this season! I have few more but a printed one was missing. This mint green and grey garden print funnel top was a great add on to my collection and a proud one too!


 I've stepped out of my comfort zone for this look which deserves international treatment. Winter fashion can be a bit tricky as options get frozen, literally. You can't wear clothing that reveal skin but you can sometimes go bold just because girl, you are fire! I think women deserve to dress according to their moods without being judged. Some clothes just scream out classy and sassy. This crop top is exactly that for me. I had to treat it nice. And the result is according to me, not too bad!

 Short skirts, Boots and a crop top are your perfect recipe for a night out. Incidentally, its a Saturday and its Halloween, so I think my girls can truly step it up in this look. 



 My tryst with crop tops isn't new but I've not really gone this girly with a crop top previously. I may be sounding repetitive, but honestly, this top had to be styled with chutzpah. A ruffled short skirt that I got from BELIEVE IT OR NOT Janpath FOR just a 100 bucks gave good company to this otherwise extremely pricey look.

Tan is a color that always bring a certain elegance and class along. And these boots are going to my winter staple because OMG they are just so perfect. I got them from Carlton London, another high end fashion brand from Europe. The combination is as you can see- lethal!


 Have you noticed the gold body chain that I wore on my shoulder? Well since the print on the top is very sober and almost pastel, a dash of bling was what brought the PARTY NIGHT feel to full front.


The short skirt got its cover with these Tan boots and you can throw over a jacket in case it gets a little cool in the evening. 



Honestly I felt like I was teleported onto the streets of London when I styled this look. Its very international in treatment and outlook. There is a slight nip in the air and the time is just right to get your sexiest avatar out on the streets, really!  Crop top, Boots and bags and the jacket. Blissful! 

Alternatively, you can style this crop with ripped denims or go all formal by wearing it beneath a blazer and with pants. Its a very versatile garment and can be styled in zillion ways. I plan to use it as a blouse for my saree as well! Won't that be just so rad?



TOPSHOP is available in India exclusively on jabong.com. It's your key to unleash International street style fashion in your wardrobe. The latest collection is now available online and you get genuine products at the best prices here.

 I have to thank TOPSHOP AND JABONG for inspiring the bold me and inspiring me to try out something that I have not done so far. I found my reason to embrace the Diva in me, what is yours?

Do leave a comment in the box below if this look finds me in your goodbooks.

Photo credits: +vaibhav sachdeva 

Love
xoxo

2 comments: