I confess.
I have been drooling over weddings a tad too much of late but then, can't blame me when all I see is stunning wedding dresses around me! Being a fashion blogger does highlight the beautiful things in your vicinity. Seeing so much fashion and beauty will definitely make me all starry eyed about beautiful dresses right?
So this current obsession stems from a wonderful fashion portal called LANDYBRIDAL. If you have been reading my blogs, you would be familiar with this brand. I love it and follow it religiously. Not because they have made me dream up of idyllic weddings and beautiful set ups, but because they deliver what they promise- Quality at a reasonable price.
And if you don't believe me, you should just go and check out the most stunning LACE WEDDING DRESSES that are available on site right now. The soothing color palette and the ultra feminine lace have been impeccably combined to give the most stunning silhouettes for the wedding attire. Any girl would only dream of wearing a dress such as these for her Big day! But they are bringing it well within your reach, to own the most stunning designs without burning a hole in your pocket
My current obsession is with fitted silhouettes, even for wedding gowns. I foresee a strong trend towards more curve enhancing, form fitted attire for the year WEDDING DRESSES 2016. Call it deja vu or call it my fashion foresight, but the modern bride would be seeking some sexy clinging gowns in the next season.
With fall approaching, it makes sense to move away from free flared clothing and show off that toned bod in fitted garments. And its the bride's big day, why should she stay behind?
Here are a few of my favorite picks from the LANDYBRIDAL WEDDING COLLECTION that are totally awe inspiring and the kinds that Any bride would totally dig! Check out these LACE WEDDING DRESSES that I favor personally!
1. Fashion Illusion Natural Train Satin Ivory Long Sleeve Wedding Dress with Appliques- The trail, the floral lace, the fit..need I say more?
2. Divine Bateau Dropped Train Lace White Long Sleeve Wedding Dress with Appliques- This is so delicate with the lace pattern looking extremely divine!
3. Sweet Strapless Natural Floor Length Satin Pink Sleeveless Wedding Dress with Bowknot- That cute bow knot in the front is just adorable!
4. Sweet Strapless Dropped Train Lace White Sleeveless Wedding Dress with Appliques- The off shoulder corset fitted styling is super luxe!
I am truly impressed with their collection of Pristine wedding dresses and I am sure that after seeing a glimpse of their dresses you shall be tempted too! So what are you waiting for then? Go pay them a visit and shop awesomeness at some amazing prices!






ReplyDeleteyour work is wonderfull please check my post:)
bridal dresses edinburgh & Bridal wedding dresses Edinburgh
Hi I am trying to find out where I can purchase the wedding dress you have done an article about, it is the one you describe as natural train satin ivory long sleeve wedding dress with appliqués. Can you please help me locate where to purchase this dress.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks Nicola
nicolachallinor7@gmail.com