Happy Monday Snazzies!
The awesome monsoon streak in the city has taken a break today and given me a chance to do what I do the best!- POSE!
So I came up with this new #ootd post for all you guys today with so much love and zing!
Hope you enjoy it as much I did!
The dull skies are not really helping with the lighting for the outfit but I hope the deets would have that covered.
We all love to splurge and with all these tempting sales beckoning us, it becomes impossible to stop from indulging. However, before you dump your old babies for the new styles off the racks, try to come up with new ways to RE CYCYLE!
Its not just pocket friendly, but also a very fashion friendly approach to your look. Its always better to have options right?
So today, I re styled one of my Favorite skirts today with a DEEP BLUE crop top for this look.
The long skirt obsession continues! Monochrome trends are always a delight to style. You can totally create some interesting pattern play with them.
My long skirt by DRESSLINK is the perfect summer wear that I can't seem to have enough of. So I'm bringing it back with this new blue twist. You can shop this skirt HERE
I just recently got this super cool CROP TOP and was dying to style it. Today was my lucky day. The weather was lovely and I went for a long long drive to scout for this location. Its the TDI club in Kundli that provided me this perfect backdrop for this look. Some buttery parantha treat at the Dhabas in Murthal was an added incentive ofcourse! God forgive me for the BUTTER! But it was worth it!
Coming back to this outfit, Blue is the new Black in case you haven't noticed! So it was mandatory to do a blue shopping super soon.
The crop top went well with the stripes and its back is just a great looking one! With my short hair, I just love how it Cris-crossed over my spaghetti top inside.
I am not a glares person so I dumped my shades halfway through the shoot, but CAT EYE GLASSES are a must have this season. They look ultra chic and a bit edgy too.
Check out my super summer cool sandals too. I got them from BLUE PARROT some two years back and wore them with only Indian wear, till today! Don't they look so rad with this western look and I just love the colors in it!
This bag is of course class personified with its soft body and luxury tote feel. Sometimes dark on dark can be a bit boring so Adding this pop colored neckpiece as a latkan on my skirt was an idea that I had been playing with for quiet some time. Hope you liked this innovative way of styling your neck pieces. Don't dump them, RE CYCLE! That is the key. Use them as head chains, bracelets or just as a cummerbund If you please, I just let them hang lose on the side of the skirt. This fluorescent one really added that dash of pop one needs when the skies look this dull.
It just gives me immense satisfaction when I re-style my stuff. I don't want to be a crazy shopaholic all the time. Sometimes, its better this way, what do you think?
Do share your feedback on this look in the comments below!
Wishing you Love and joy this season!
Kisses
Mansi
The awesome monsoon streak in the city has taken a break today and given me a chance to do what I do the best!- POSE!
So I came up with this new #ootd post for all you guys today with so much love and zing!
Hope you enjoy it as much I did!
The dull skies are not really helping with the lighting for the outfit but I hope the deets would have that covered.
We all love to splurge and with all these tempting sales beckoning us, it becomes impossible to stop from indulging. However, before you dump your old babies for the new styles off the racks, try to come up with new ways to RE CYCYLE!
Its not just pocket friendly, but also a very fashion friendly approach to your look. Its always better to have options right?
So today, I re styled one of my Favorite skirts today with a DEEP BLUE crop top for this look.
The long skirt obsession continues! Monochrome trends are always a delight to style. You can totally create some interesting pattern play with them.
My long skirt by DRESSLINK is the perfect summer wear that I can't seem to have enough of. So I'm bringing it back with this new blue twist. You can shop this skirt HERE
I just recently got this super cool CROP TOP and was dying to style it. Today was my lucky day. The weather was lovely and I went for a long long drive to scout for this location. Its the TDI club in Kundli that provided me this perfect backdrop for this look. Some buttery parantha treat at the Dhabas in Murthal was an added incentive ofcourse! God forgive me for the BUTTER! But it was worth it!
Coming back to this outfit, Blue is the new Black in case you haven't noticed! So it was mandatory to do a blue shopping super soon.
The crop top went well with the stripes and its back is just a great looking one! With my short hair, I just love how it Cris-crossed over my spaghetti top inside.
I am not a glares person so I dumped my shades halfway through the shoot, but CAT EYE GLASSES are a must have this season. They look ultra chic and a bit edgy too.
Check out my super summer cool sandals too. I got them from BLUE PARROT some two years back and wore them with only Indian wear, till today! Don't they look so rad with this western look and I just love the colors in it!
This bag is of course class personified with its soft body and luxury tote feel. Sometimes dark on dark can be a bit boring so Adding this pop colored neckpiece as a latkan on my skirt was an idea that I had been playing with for quiet some time. Hope you liked this innovative way of styling your neck pieces. Don't dump them, RE CYCLE! That is the key. Use them as head chains, bracelets or just as a cummerbund If you please, I just let them hang lose on the side of the skirt. This fluorescent one really added that dash of pop one needs when the skies look this dull.
It just gives me immense satisfaction when I re-style my stuff. I don't want to be a crazy shopaholic all the time. Sometimes, its better this way, what do you think?
Do share your feedback on this look in the comments below!
Wishing you Love and joy this season!
Kisses
Mansi













Gorgeous look - beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLayla xx
www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
Thank u so much dear Layla!
ReplyDeleteHi dear,
ReplyDeleteSure, lets follow each other!