Thursday, 4 June 2015

PAINT MY LOVE, PAINT ME RED!

Red is hypnotic!
Red is Fierce!
Red is bold!
Red is love !
Red is Passion!
AND
Red is Fashion!



The color that allures the most, attracts the most, charges one up the most is the focal point of this post today. I have in the past been a RED ADDICT almost till I discovered GOLD. But Red will always be special. Half my wardrobe used to be all shades of red till a few years back. I May just go back in time! Deja vu!


 Red has been given the title of a mating color too as they say that it attracts men the most. Not a bad idea to wear RED when that cute little guy you have a crush on for the longest time needs that one last nudge to fall for ya! Wear RED and watch all eyes turn on you. The day I received this LONG SIDE SLIT TOP /DRESS (click to shop ) from CN DIRECT I knew I am going to turn heads with it. The super smooth Lycra accentuates my curves and the long slit allows a flirty peek a boo. And of course the color is bewitching! 

I teamed it up with my favorite +Forevernew India  PRINTED ANKLE LENGTH PANTS AND A COLORFUL SCARF. The monochrome pants are a classic with their superb fit and cut.

 I love wearing solids such as this RED TOP with some prints. It creates a balanced look; and the scarf was an ADD ON instead of some neck piece.

 

Also notice the cute lil FINGERLESS BRIDAL GLOVES  (click to shop ) that I added to this otherwise CASUAL look for that QUIRK EFFECT. They are such adorable Lil things that I gave the usual accessories a skip and wore them instead to match with my hot red Long top. Really loved the effect of the complete look.




You can wear these gloves in the more conventional way, ie: with a formal dress to a wedding or a classy party, but I think experimental looks are much more impactful. Hence my casual #ootd was also made of li'l sweet some things like these!



Since FLATS are the raging trend and are the HIGH comfort option, My latest purchase from +KOOVS found its maiden outing with this look. The only bling in my complete look were these amazing SILVER FLATS that were a dream to walk around in and also to add that CHIC vibe!Totally loved this complete picture in the hills.



Besides, since I was vacationing, and the scenic background was mind blowing, wearing this any way looked better than usual, don't you agree?




This is one look that is to me powerful, feminine and very individualistic. So wear this combo if you are going somewhere to make an impact. Maybe even with your friends. Go shopping, go lunching, go romance your guy with it. Trust me your word will be heard louder than you actually say it. Sometimes, packaging does most of the work!

I could have added an ENVELOPE Bag to this look for the complete picture but I was traveling and really wasn't in the mood for a HANDBAG.

If you plan to wear this RED HOT TOP  for an evening out or a more formal event, barter the pants for a short black skirt and pumps. Trust me, it will do you and your man more good than a more obvious revealing top.



 Wear it to college or a casual day out with a pair of shorts and that would make a lot of summer sense too besides giving a smoking hot look.  



This was my SECOND day look at the scintillating KULLU MANALI VALLEY and I plan to wear this top in as many ways as possible now on! Its color has stolen my heart and its very summer friendly. 



Although the long slit top trend has been around for some time, the key to make a difference and re enforce your look is styling it in your own unique way.

Do share your thoughts on this look and leave a comment below to make me smile!
And don't forget to shop some really amazing and affordable fashion only @CNdirect! They deliver faster than even some of the Indian websites that I have tried.

Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. Great look and love the sandals. For a moment I thought it was a jumpsuit with prints on the side of the legs. Love how you mixed it with prints.

    Rocks
    www.rocksfashionbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton for dropping by @Rocksana..Yes..I also love these flats so much! And this pairing was also my idea to create a different look for the slit top!

    ReplyDelete