Sunday, 21 June 2015

IN THE PINK OF LIFE

A HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all my lovely readers! Hope you and your awesome dads cherish this day with more zing then ever! To all the dads in the world, let me just say, -"YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST HERO OF YOUR DAUGHTER'S LIFE!".


The title of today's post is suggestive. I am going pink today for my latest summer look. I hardly do wear Indian outfits and this one fusion was something that I quiet enjoyed flaunting. Delhi heat is literally at its peak and cotton clothing is almost a blessing to thank god for! The fabric is not just light and breathy but fashion wise it makes one look right in step with the season!



The outfit is also special because it debuted on my birthday. As I HOPEFULLY turn an year wiser, let this be a post that resonates with FAITH, HOPE AND POSITIVITY! Cheers!

 The color pink is associated with all things girly and cute. I guess this outfit truly justifies the tag. This is a button down long dress with white print on the yoke and along the borders. The rhapsody of pink and white was classic and very chic. I had just recently purchased this dress from GLOBAL DESI which is designer ANITA DONGRE'S vibrant pret line in contemporary Indian and fusion wear. I do follow this brand religiously as it is very bright and vivacious!




This particular dress was in a way an expression of femininity with a bit of sophistication too. It has side slits upto the knee and I decided to wear white straight pants with it to truly justify the FUSION tag. And honestly I did get quite a few compliments for this simple yet classy look that day!




My make up with the look was fresh and dewy. Pink dewy lips and a slight highlighter along the cheeks that gave a refreshing sheen. I went all matchy-matchy that day with a color coordinated handbag by @RockyS and  I borrowed this pink watch from my niece! Sometimes being silly is so refreshing right?



I chose my current favorite Silver Flats by +KOOVS and my pants are an old faithful by +United Colors of Benetton . The over all look is something I would totally recommend for the hot summer months as I felt really cool in this attire. You can skip the pants too and wear it more boho with a scarf tied up on your hair.


I added a slim belt to the waist so that it accentuates my curves. A flat look is hardly desirable anyway right?

Hope you did like this Pink long dress fusion look and I'll look forward to your comments on this one. These pics were clicked at night so the flash light was all I had to depend upon. But I guess the colors have come out fairly good.
 On that note, I wish you all a great PINKY happy life ahead!
Stay connected!

Love
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. You look fab in pink and I love your make-up!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks prettiness Paola! I tried highlighting this time, glad you noticed!

      Delete
  2. You look fantastic in pink, Mansi. The color really suits you beautifully.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lenya! I am totally color crushing on it!

      Delete
  3. Aww thanks a lot dear! I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love pink and your gorgeous look. Silver sandals looks perfect with this look.
    xoxo
    Ramona

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton sweetie! These sandals are my current favorite!

      Delete