Thursday, 5 March 2015

Optimism

Hi friends!
Today I am going to share a moment filled with optimism and hope for future.First I would like to tell you that I am an emotional person and can get hurt easily with the statements of anyone close to my heart.I dont say being emotional is a negative trait but emotional personalities think and feel every word and action very deeply.Sometimes I felt broken and thought will never be able to become dependant.Feelings of hopelessness and worthlessness became common.Nothing worked for me,no advice,no love,nothing.I was living an aimless life without any specific goal in mind.That life was not happening.Then turning point came in my life when I got attracted to positive thinking because I read somewhere that no poison can kill a positive thinker and nothing can cure a negative thinker.I realised that my problem was in my worries.And when I got to know my problem,then finding its solution became easy for me.
 
I started working on my thoughts again because our life is an outcome of our thoughts to some extent.I felt a strong need to change my pattern of thinking and it worked for me after lot of practice.
I have a cute daughter who fills my life with positivity.Whenever I look into her smiling,its feels like the whole world is smiling.She is my source of inspiration.Her little steps makes me realise that when she can walk so confidently without any knowledge about her life then why cant I become positive about future.I start my day by looking at her,observing her beautiful activities,her smile and laughter,her dance,her dressing sense and many such moments fills my life with positivity.Now I have started feeling confident about myself.This did not happen overnight but it took lots of efforts ,but they were worth it.Now I am leading a confident life full of enthusiasm.Not only this,now I feel like motivating other people around me to opt optimistic attitude in life,no matter how hard the life is.We have the power to see beauty and positivity in every single thing,but we need to open our eyes to the beauty,we need to feel it in order to make our life beautiful.Only we can bring this change.No person can bring such change inside our heart and mind.We have to learn optimism from others and we need to spread it too.Life can be made easy if we take a pledge to stay optimistic is tough times.My moments of optimism are my moments with my daughter who try to learn new things everyday.Believe in your own power of thinking which can completely change our lives and others too.Then we can can expect a world full of optimism.We can hope for our world's future to be better only if we can fill it with optimism.In the same way,Housing envisions a world filled with positivity.To get an idea on how world can be filled with optimism,you can check this link here : https://housing.com/lookup

Thank You!
Mansi

No comments:

Post a Comment