Hope it has been a good day for you all. The season is changing and so are the trends. My today's post will feature some amazing jewellery from this beautiful website that I recently discovered. It has some beutiful options in fashion jewellery and an equally interesting name to it too.
Welcome to the world of the latest in fashion jewellery-
RINGS AND TINGS
The most striking feature of the website is that it has some really cute and adorable little pieces of jewellery that can make a big difference instantly to your look.
Besides the jewellery, they have some super trendy clothing, beautiful hand bags and quirky footwear options as well.
The website very graciously sent me some of thier jewellery pieces that I will share with you here today.
1) This absolutely adorable OWL RING in vintage silver instantly made my hand look ultra chic and happening.
Get this ring here.
2) The next piece of jewelery that made my day was another cute BUNNY EARS RING in vintage gold. Its super pretty ears made it stand out from any other ring that I may have liked so far.
You can get this RABBIT EARS ring from RINGS AND TINGS here.
3) Finally the most precious gift I received from the website was this absolutely delicate and sophisticated sleek bracelet in silver metal that shone like some enigma on my wrist. I can't have enough of the feminine feel when I wear it now. Click the following link to get this amazing bracelet for yourself.
-http://www.ringsandtings.com/collections/bracelets/products/silver-cross-bracelet
Go ringing on these li'l tings yourself!
Lovely review Mansi
ReplyDeletehttp://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in/